Chapter 48--Noodle Soup Conspiracy

CHAPTER 48—Noodle Soup Conspiracy

Xie Yu didn't get a reply from Shen Qi and even got a tail slap.

He was completely stunned at that moment.

But not only did his heart feel itchy, but his hands also itched.

Staring at the smooth and thick fur in front of him, he no longer cared about etiquette.

He just raised his hands and leaned down.

The big cat felt the sudden weight on its back, felt unaccustomed to it, and wanted to stand up.

Its front paws scratched the ground impatiently, and its hind legs kicked back half a step.

He turned his head and looked back, and could only see the young man's bowed back.

"Director Shen..." Xie Yu placed his arm on the big cat's back, buried his face in it, and spoke in a dull tone.

The tips of Shen Qi's ears twitched and he froze for a few seconds before lying down again.

He turned away his green eyes and refused to look back at Xie Yu.

"Director Shen." Xie Yu called again.

The big cat felt the warm and soft "burden" on its back and purred from its throat in response.

"Director Shen..." Xie Yu lifted his face from Shen Qi's fur, "There are a lot of grass seeds on your fur. Did you roll on the lawn just now?"

The big cat turned back instantly, twisting its upper body at an incredibly soft angle.

His ears gradually pressed back, and he bared his white teeth towards Xie Yu.

"Ah, okay, okay, I'm just kidding—Director Shen you're really great. How do you maintain your fur? I have never seen such beautiful fur..."

Nonetheless, one of Xie Yu's wishes came true—he used to think about shoving his face into Shen Qi's fur before and wanting to snuggle with it and now he finally got the chance.

But, realizing that Shen Qi was vaguely irritated and angry, he stopped as soon as he got one last huff.

Being able to comb Shen Qi's fur enough, he felt like he could boast about it for a long time.

He stroked the fur with his hands soothingly and quietly allowed his hand to climb up behind the big cat's head and began to massage it.

Shen Qi stared at Xie Yu for several seconds, then lay back down silently.

Xie Yu breathed out calmly, without stopping the movement of his hands.

He looked at Shen Qi's profile and felt that this night was as beautiful and wonderful as a dream.

Thanks to Xie Yu's skillful techniques, Shen Qi was so happy that he almost narrowed his eyes in satisfaction.

*******

The two of them lingered until midnight before setting off to return to their accommodations.

As Xie Yu followed Shen Qi, he placed his hands behind his back and rubbed his fingers quietly.

Since Shen Qi's Giant Cat form was unfamiliar and not something to be treated like a pet, he didn't dare to be too presumptuous.

Except for burying his face in its fur and sucking it in at first, he just combed through Shen Qi's fur and properly massaged him. (TL: 'sucking' means something along the lines of indulging/snuggling/cuddling/etc.)

He was very excited doing it as it was the first time he had such close contact with the beast-like Giant Cat, so his movements were a bit awkward.

He was nervous but what made him feel like things were out of control was when the giant beast surrounded him.