Chapter 9--Huge Appetite

CHAPTER 9—Huge Appetite

The next day, Xie Yu woke up early and followed Zhou Cheng and the others straight to Shen Hong's villa.

Madam Shen's spirit had undergone a change from when she had met Xie Yu the other day—her face showed signs of exhaustion.

Seeing Xie Yu, she quickly beckoned him to come forward, and held up the obviously changed suit against his body to compare it with him.

"Try it first. There is still one place that hasn't been changed." Shen Hong handed the clothes to Xie Yu, and pointed to the bathroom connected to the room.

Xie Yu nodded, went into the bathroom to change, and found that the waist could be tightened a bit more, so he quickly informed assistant Xiao Ling who was waiting outside the door.

Shen Hong waited for feedback for the second revision, then took back the suit patiently, and kindly reminded Xie Yu, Zhou Cheng and others to go rest, "You guys came so early, have you eaten yet?"

They got up very early and didn't have time to eat, but wanted to be tactful.

But considering that they might have to stay at Shen's villa until late, they all fell silent.

Shen Hong's gaze shifted from the suit on the table to Xie Yu's face, swept everyone's expressions, and immediately understood.

She pursed her lips, suppressed her smile, and directly ordered her assistant to take the guests downstairs, "Xiao Ling, take these gentlemen and lady to rest, it also happens to be time to eat."

"Thank you, madam." Zhou Cheng complied, and followed the assistant Xiao Ling out first.

Xie Yu looked at Mrs. Shen who was in front of the case holding the suit and asked, "Have you eaten?"

Madam Shen raised her head again, a little surprised by Xie Yu's question.

She nodded with a smile, waved her hand, and signaled him to go quickly.

*****

The dining room on the first floor was very spacious and was connected to the verdant backyard with a great view.

When everyone entered, there was no one there yet, and as soon as they were seated, a housekeeping robot stepped forward to confirm the orders of the guests.

Zhou Cheng ordered a drawer of steamed buns and a bowl of purple fruit syrup.

Anna and Fei Chen each ordered a Golden Wing Egg Pancake, and asked the robot to bring hot sauce as well.

As for Xie Yu, perhaps because of the good food last night, he was very hungry after waking up this morning.

He thought that steamed buns might not be enough to fill him up, so he added some pumpkin porridge, and then remembered that such a food was too thick and wanted to choose a vegetable salad instead.

As a result, the words "re-selection failed" showed up as a notice.

After all the dishes were served, everyone on the table looked at the breakfast in front of Xie Yu, not knowing what to say.

The steamer that held the steamed buns was twice the size of those found on Earth.

Each of the so-called xiaolongbao (soup dumplings) were as big as Xie Yu's fist.

And in Xie Yu's opinion, the porridge bowl could no longer be described as a bowl—it was already qualified to be called a basin.

And, the pile of vegetable and fruit salad covered with light yellow sauce...