Chapter 6--Big Cat Shen Qi

CHAPTER 6—Big Cat Shen Qi

When Xu Lei said the words 'suit collector', Xie Yu seemed to hear his own heart beat suddenly.

"Suit?" Zhou Cheng asked back with a frown, and then glanced at Xie Yu, obviously realizing that a suit was a famous type of dress wear from the history of the human race.

"It's possible." Xu Lei said in excitement, and picked up the light brain on the table, "I'll contact the Lady first."

"Isn't it too old to be suitable for this occasion? What does it look like? Do you have a picture? Is it the original? Is it too expensive?"

After all, Zhou Cheng was a native of the Giant Cat Star, so he still had reservations about Xu Lei's suggestion.

"Xie Yu used to often wear retro styles. That kind of vest-like thing, is the effect really good..."

Xu Lei, who was about to make a communication request, was full of black lines when asked this, and angrily terminated the signal before it connected, and turned back to answer. (TL: 'full of black lines' is just a description of a reaction often seen in anime/manga where characters have black lines coming down the side of their forehead when they're reacting negatively to something)

"First, that thing is called a waistcoat. Don't worry, the formal wear we're talking about doesn't have it. Second, the cooperation has not been finalized, and Jiafan can't get the photos. Third, the film festival was originally a cultural ceremony inherited from the ancient Earth. At that time, people wore dresses and suits to participate. If you feel it is inappropriate now, I can only say that it's your aesthetic problems."

Xu Lei fully expressed his attitude as a designer, and gritted his teeth and yelled at Zhou Cheng, "And how could it be the original? Who can, in the entire Interstellar, have the original! Restored products are considered top treasures, okay?"

"That's why I asked, would it be too expensive?" Zhou Cheng rubbed his face.

As a manager, he thought very realistically.

If something went wrong with the clothes they borrowed, he had to make sure Xie Yu's reputation would not be damaged, no matter what.

"The truth is, yes." Xu Lei leaned against the table and said, "But this kind of thing cannot be calculated in currency. In other words, pure currency can no longer estimate its value."

Zhou Cheng was completely dumbfounded now, looking at the brand partner in front of him who had a big brain hole, not knowing how to continue the topic. (TL: 'big brain hole' here means having a powerful imagination which leads to going off topic or in strange directions when talking)

"Xie Yu, have you heard of Shen Hong?"

Xu Lei looked at Xie Yu, and after seeing him shake his head, he said with a sure-fire expression, "It's normal that you don't know, she is not from our circle. Mrs. Shen is very famous in the collection industry, and she should have obtained top-level suits for her collection in the past two years. She is very low-key and is preparing to tailor make custom suits. Recently, she contacted us to inquire about the possibility of cooperation."

Xie Yu listened carefully, waiting for him to go deeper into the topic.

"She is planning to officially enter the film festival next year, but she has already come here now." Xu Lei said, explaining the excitement he had about her coming here, "I have seen the two sets of suits she brought, and they are so beautiful...Shen Hong is a wonderful person. She actually allowed Jiafan to take over her collection, and even dared to allow people to actually wear them."

The more Xu Lei explained, the more Xie Yu looked forward to it, but in his anticipation he vaguely sensed something was wrong.

"Of course it's a rare opportunity, but you have to consider the risk of such a product. There's just two sets of suits. In case the size is not suitable..."