Chapter 27--Official Startup

CHAPTER 27—Official Startup

<Blood Wanted> entered the final countdown until it would officially launch.

The crew began to contact the top shooting venues on Terran, and started to transport shooting equipment and props one after another.

Many staff members also began to settle into apartments around the filming site.

Xie Yu saw that he had no other work arrangements, so he decided to join the team in advance.

After the suicide turmoil, Zhou Cheng was still worried, and insisted on not letting Xie Yu join the group alone, so he packed up his own belongings to join him.

As Xie Yu's life assistant, Anna went to purchase a lot of daily necessities Xie Yu would need during the filming.

Fei Chen was arranged by Zhou Cheng to assist the public relations team, so once the drama appearance was confirmed, he got on a spaceship bound for the Capital Star.

Xie Yu along with his team communicated with the crew and successfully obtained permission to enter their residence early.

The crew of <Blood Wanted> had sufficient funds and rented many high-quality residences for everyone.

So when Xie Yu and his party found their allotted living-quarters according to the instructions given by the crew, they were all shocked.

Especially Xie Yu, who been working in this industry all his life, but had never experienced being a part of any crew that would provide a personal villa for him.

Seeing a series of small three-story single-family houses before him, he wasn't sure what the crew's intentions were by doing this.

Unlike the one-story apartments that could be seen everywhere in the Capital Star, what the crew rented this time were small, single-family villas near the shooting base.

"How is it? Isn't it great? This shooting base is just like this. All the houses around here are modeled after homes from the Earth Age." The staff responsible for supporting Xie Yu's team stood at the gate of the villa's courtyard, and stretched out their hands to signal Xie Yu and the others to look in a certain direction, "Over there is the residence of the field support department and the service department. In order to allow them to store props, they were given a particularly large one."

Zhou Cheng didn't think it was that amazing, so he just asked calmly, "Excuse me, can this villa link to the Star Network stably?"

"Of course." The staff nodded, and then continued to introduce the living area of the crew, "On your left is Mr. Jiang and the others, and on your right is the director's team."

"Hmm..." Zhou Cheng nodded in understanding, walked pass the low bushes on the edge of the yard, and then peered at the front lawn of the director's residence.

He was taken aback for a moment, and then casually commented, "The lawn of the director's team is quite big."

"Yes, because when assigning the accommodations, it was taken into account that Director Shen is a member of the Giant Cat Clan. If Director Shen wants to move around or stretch out during the filming period, it won't be a problem because of insufficient space." The staff seemed to have taken into consideration the Giant Cat's body size when assigning the villas, and implicitly explained it to them in this way.

Xie Yu, who had seen Shen Qi's original form, nodded in agreement.

Furthermore, he felt that the shooting pace of <Blood Wanted> would be very fast.

After the filming starts up, Shen Qi would probably turn into a workaholic, and he probably wouldn't have the time to lie down on the lawn and bask in the sun.