One promise make us together

Mulai dari awal

In dairy

"I saw some ppl with a blurr face ... I feel a special presence who is blessing my whole life ... I am seeing some love story some pain some painful love still I am not able to find any words to describe my feelings how can I when I don't remember anything but Those pain is pricing my heart like I myself Digg my own grave the pain is too much that everytime is lose my control over me ... I forget those moments still I am not able to forget about my existence about my pain... Sometimes I wanna know who am I ?? Those pain force me to suspect my existence those painful feeling  compel me to thing what is my existence why I am feeling pain but what's the solution now ... I don't know what should I do now ?? Those pain is eating me and I can't say anything about it ... My heart is feeling pain and finally I am losing myself in this pain ...

He sigh and stop writing he want to take a break continuously typing and writing thinking about stories he is feeling like giving up ... But he don't wanna stop writing and now he want to think about his new story which he was not able to do bcz something inside him was not so satisfied about this ... He sigh again and laid in the bed looking at the clock he saw it's already 5 in the morning.... He again sigh and closed his eyes to forget those pain and finally he slept with lot of difficulties.... Soon the Morning come everyone was busy in thier own work...He saw his brother is talking with his brother in law .. he sit beside his brother ...

Jk; yoongi hyung you didn't goes to work ...

Yg; no mochi was sick so I taught to not go and give sometimes to my mochi ..  (jk smile and look away he doesn't know why he think about the dream this much ... Taking the deep sigh he look at outside and closed his eyes ... Later open his eyes hearing yg)

Yg; well you can go to our old farmhouse which father buy just some years ago ... It's actually a mansion and in isolated place why don't you go and enjoy there ... Kook you have to enjoy sometimes and you like  isolated place ...

Jk; but hyung will it be good idea to go there ??

Yg; don't be afraid kookie ghost will not eat you and only if you wanna go then you can ... If not then don't go ..
Jk; thanks hyung I will go later after completing my books ...

Yg; no need jk and I suggest you take some break your health will be good too ...  And what you say wanna go there ??

Jk; yes I think so but not now after sometimes ....

Yg; that's great then you  can go whenever you want let me tell them to fixed the house properly... Also inform me before so I can book  your tickets....

Jk: thanks a lot hyung ...

Yg; I will kick you if you say thanks a lot and you and mochi talk I am coming after attending the call .. (with that he left from there and kook start talking with jm while laughing and giggling but not that much freely he don't want to smile don't want to feel happiness the reason only he know )

On the other side of Seoul Kim corporation

A young 25 years old man is sitting in his cabin being frustrated ... Soon a young lady come and approach him ..
.
?? ; sir Mr Kim is calling you now and he said he want some files now ...

Tae; I am coming you can go now .. (he said and take his court and start to goes from there .. he come to the room and stand still )

Nj; Mr Kim pls take sit (tae sit there and sigh again ) so Mr kim(he look at there and smile at him ) congratulations  you won the no 1 businessman of the year ... I am proud of you...

Tae ; thanks  hyung ... (He said and smile softly)

Nj; why so frustrated young man ??

Tae:  about the new project... they are telling they don't want to take any chance I mean it's project about taking risk ...  We want to make orphanage we have to take risk like seriously  (Nj laugh and look at jk)