00

☽-----✢-----☾

✙𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖒𝖔𝖎𝖑✙

 ☽-----✢-----☾

This is what our little June Bug will look like! I found Pauley Perrette at random, and I think she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen

Also, I'd like to mention, this story will follow with the R&M episodes. Not all of the episodes, and some of my own chapters in between, but it will follow the storyline.

Anyways here's a little bit into Juniper's life and how she started!

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Science was a major part Juniper's life since birth. Alieah, her mother, was an astrophysicist, she had even gone for her PhD the whole nine yards. Juniper's father on the other hand was in simple terms a dead-beat dad, he wasn't there for long in Juniper's life but that never affected the young girl. Nothing really ever did. Her mother taught her from a young age that things are what they are and it's what you make out of the bad that matters.

Although, without Juniper's dad her mother worked overtime to pay the bills, she never blamed her mom for that, but it still left her by herself most times. At the time Juniper wasn't old enough to have a job of her own to help her mother, but that was something she strived for. She saw the hurt her mother held from her dads leaving and all she wanted to do was help her. Juniper did all she could at the time, cooked cleaned and worked very hard in school, all for the woman that did everything in her power to give the young girl a good life.

All of this would come to crashing halt when her mother passed away in a car accident. Of course, Juniper was devastated, but she became fluent on sucking it up and getting to work.

Juniper's grandmother, Florance, took her in and the elderly woman wanted nothing else but to get rid of the young girl. Even though Juniper lived horribly with her grandmother she stuck her nose in the books, because she knew that she'd work very hard to become just like her mother.

So, she did, passed with flying colors in high school and the same through college. Since Juniper was young, she wanted to do exactly what her mother did, but after a long time of debating she decided to major in chemistry and finish with her PhD. Now, with a good job and goals she would be able to make a home for herself and live comfortably. Well as much as she could without her mother. 

When she did get an apartment, it was small and barely furnished. Not that it mattered though considering all she did was work. She was just like her mother that way, but she wasn't sure if it was a good thing.

Juniper is content with where she landed, although she always thinks back to where she'd be if she stuck to her gut about astronomy. 

But none of that mattered now, she made her chooses and was happy with what her life turned out to be.

♡♡♡

︿--------------------✢--------------------︿

✙𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖒𝖔𝖎𝖑✙

︿--------------------✢--------------------︿

♡♡♡