3.18

Arriving home, the house was dark with no light was on. Jason immediately turn on his phone to find the switch and he quickly turned the light on when he found it.

Sitting in the living room was a man holding a phone in his hand while staring at it intently.

"Zheng Roufeng, have you eaten yet? If not, I will start cooking," Jason said before walking towards the man who still didn't look at him.

"Zheng Roufeng."

The man sneered, "So you still remember me. Who I'm Jason?"

"You're my legal husband and the one I love ah," Jason answered calmly.

"Yes, I'm your legal husband but why did I can't even reach you? Where have you been? It's been almost four days Jason. And suddenly there's a shocking scandal broke out about you on the Internet and I feel really stupid because I know nothing. I don't even know where you have been, who you are with or what you do."

Jason let Zheng Roufeng poured out his dissatisfaction before he kneeled down in front of Zheng Roufeng who was sitting on the couch.

"My dear, I'm sorry. I just finished settling a personal issue. I went to meet my biological father and Jessica is my half sister. I know I should have told you beforehand but you also seem preoccupied with your own issue so I don't want to burden you before I really confirmed everything. It's my fault for not telling you. I'm sorry."

Jason hold Zheng Roufeng's hands and kissed them a few times.

While listening to Jason, Zheng Roufeng also realized that he also hide certain things from Jason so what right does he have to blame Jason for not telling him everything when he did the exact same thing.

Seeing Zheng Roufeng's tangled expression, Jason kissed his chin and cheeks a few time, "What's wrong? Still dissatisfied? I can kneel for a whole night but first let me cook dinner for you ok."

"Jason, you, after you meet your father and sister, will you leave me?" Zheng Roufeng asked hesitantly.

Jason looked at him wide eye, seemingly not expecting such question, "Why should I leave you? I'm already a full fledged adult and we're married so even my father can't force me to leave you. He need to kill me if he wanted me to leave you but he have no reason to do that."

"Is your father a good man?"

Jason thought for a moment and said, "My sister seems fine so he most probably a decent man at least. Well, seeing that he raised a daughter without a wife for years, he must be at least a good father."

Zheng Roufeng nodded his head as if he understand, "I want to meet him soon.".

"Of course. They also wanted to meet my husband. I told them we grew together so my father most probably ask many questions about our childhood so you...."

Zheng Roufeng interrupted mid sentence, "If that's the case. We can show him our childhood photo. Here look, I got all this from my mom's old acquaintances."

When Zheng Roufeng took out the box from behind the couch, Jason's attention immediately focused towards the picture. He was excited to see Zheng Roufeng's childhood pictures.

Looking at the photo, he saw beautiful handwriting behind each of the pictures, seemingly written by the same person.

One picture was that of two boys of different age. The older boy is holding a book while the younger one who was only around the height of the boy's waist was holding a small maracas toy in his hand.