Arc 2 Fantasy Medieval Romance

Leo opened his eyes and he was currently sitting inside a shallow river stream, half naked. The original owner seem to be in the middle of cleaning his body before Leo arrived.

[Ding! You have reached the mission world. The system will now start the soul fusion for the host]

[Ding! Congratulations to the host; the body has had no rejection and the soul fusion rate is 100%. Host can fully dominate and use this body]

[Ding! Original's memory started to be transferred along with the world's plot.]

[Ding! Memory and the world's plot has successfully being transferred to the current host. Please check everything before you decide your next move.]

Before Leo managed to ask anything, 007 continue speaking.

[Ding! Scanning the dimensional world and new body attribute levels]

[Ding! Scan is complete. This is a fantasy medieval Europe world of 15th century setting, a low level world where the spirituality level is only E-rank]

[The original spiritual attribute of the fused body is E- level and the physical strength also E-level. Master's spirituality made the current body became D level both in spiritual and physical.]

Leo decided to look at the plot first before he go through the original owner memory.

The world was generated from a romance fantasy novel titled: My Spring Love.

Unlike most romance novel where the main protagonist was female, this novel has a male protagonist instead named Deon Krishgar.

Deon was the eldest son of Marquis Krishgar whose family had been guarding the border for generations and possessed mighty military mights.

Leo decided to just skim through the plot since he wasn't that interested in the genre and what he could conclude was it was a cliché romance male protagonist plot.

Deon's journey since childhood wasn't that hard since he always had the resources and opportunity to be strong on top of already possessing a great talent.

The novel had an happy ending as Leo had expected where Deon managed to marry his lover the female lead, Saintess Edora Ledana after he finished killing the tyrant Emperor in a coup d'etat.

"So why are we here? I can't think of any problem with this world?" Leo asked since 007 already told him that they would only go to problematic worlds.

[The problem isn't in the plot but what happened after the ending. They gave you the plot just to understand how this world works.]

After the ending of the plot, the protagonist was supposed to live happily ever after since the war had ended with the revolutionary army killing the tyrant emperor and made Deon the new regent, assisting the still young new emperor until he reached adulthood.

However twenty years after the ending, the saintess was suddenly killed. This caused panic throughout the empire since the Saintess has always been guarded tightly.

Thus the perpetrators most probably someone formidable to be able to do that.

People assumed there would be another war erupted near in the future.

And they were right.

The newly emerged Helios Kingdom suddenly wrecked havoc and started to conquer Zephyros Empire's land.

The emperor immediately ordered Deon who already became a Duke of Krishgar to led a huge number of soldiers to protect the border and counterattack.