3.6

Bai Wehan didn't cause any trouble or more specifically he couldn't due to how busy his schedule was. Plus he needed to focus on the drama shooting and couldn't slack off, making him unable to do anything else.

Using this opportunity of free time, Jason decided to find traces of his parents and after a month, he managed to find his mother's traces.

Looking at the document, it was confirmed she might be the original Jason's mother.

Jason found his mother's record from the orphanage he came from. It was easy to find since the orphanage's name was stated in the adoption document and Jason was voluntarily handed to the orphanage thus his mother's basic information was recorded.

When he tracked her down, he found a hospital which still in operation until today and managed to secure her documents.

==========

Name: Jun Sooyoung
Age: 21 years old
Occupation: Student

==========

It was stated in the record that she was an international exchange student and unknowingly got pregnant. She wanted her son to grew up normally thus she gave him away with the hope Jason would grow up happy with better family.

"So can I know where she currently is?" Jason asked the private investigator.

"Yes. It took us a while to track her but since her student record is quite clear, we found her in no time but she's already died a year ago due to cancer."

"Ok thank you. Your payment is already in. Your next task is to find her family current address."

"Ok sure. Nice dealing with you Sir."

"Hn."

Jason hang up the call and massage his temple a bit since he didn't rest properly these past few days.

"So what do you want to do now Jason?" Kim Raebin ask.

"Find her children, do a DNA test and if she's really my mom, I will give some consolation money for giving birth to me and not throwing me away inside a trash bin or bushes waiting to die."

"Ok I let people handle that. Since you need to shoot a commercial in Country S next week, we can free some of your time to do the DNA test."

"Sure. By the way, what is the protagonist currently doing?" Jason asked curiously.

Kim Raebin knew his master wanted to find something interesting to do and he also didn't mind, "You can just go visit him if you want to. Isn't your old friend also there?"

******

On a movie shooting site.

"Hey isn't that Jason Jung? Does he came here to support Bai Wehan?"

"Who knows. He looks cold so I'm afraid to even greet him."

Contrary to their expectation, Jason didn't even went to the private lounge where Bai Wehan always sit during his break but instead directly went to Director Gu Junling.

"You're quite early?" Gu Junling greeted him.

"Hn. I won't disturb you. I just come here after reading the script. I will take a look at the actors and actresses along with the shooting set to find any inspiration."

Jason didn't come here solely because he was curious about the protagonist. He also has a job to make the theme song for Gu Junling's new ancient youth drama.