2.18

"Is it him Hirza?" Hileo asked after he finished killing a man wearing a priest attire who he stumbled upon lurking around the emperor's palace.

"Yes. He give out an unsettling aura. It feel dirty. I don't like it. It smell unpleasant too," Hirza said while covering his mouth and nose as if he smell something terrible.

Hileo knew that Hirza's ability seem to make him able to detect something related to demonic energy since he manage to find the secret vault where Hileo store demonic cores he had collected.

He said those cores smell terrible and he decided to 'clean' them.

Those black colored cores had all been turned into a milky white cores that was even harder than any metals Hileo have ever seen in this world.

Purify. That was obviously what Hirza's ability actually is.

"Master, we already tested the cores and it seem the blacksmith can use them to make weapons and those weapons have the same ability as the one you produced but just slightly worst. It seems the blacksmith must be also have holy power if they want to create a holy weapon," Steven reported seemingly didn't care about the corpse in front of them.

"What will happen if the holy weapon can be mass produced? Ardan didn't seem to like the church much but if the holy weapon is mass produced, the church will be even more powerful," Hileo said.

"I don't think anyone other than young master Hirza could purify those cores except maybe the Saintess. Plus only a really experienced blacksmith could use the cores and turn them into weapon without breaking it into dust. The process are complicated. So the price will be sky high."

"Don't publicize them yet. Let's monopolize it as much as we can and continue recruiting low level healers including those trainees that failed. As long as they have even a tiny holy power, recruit them."

"As you wish young master."

"By the way, disposed this body and check if he is affiliated to anyone. I don't want any trouble later on."

"Ok."

Seeing that Hileo had finished talking to Steven, Hirza tugged his father's sleeve, "Am I being helpful Daddy?"

"Of course. You help Daddy and the emperor a lot. I will make more money because of you. Today is your birthday so I will give both you and Helena an armor each. If you grow up later and the armor didn't fit you anymore, you can come to me and I will adjust them for you."

"Really? I want a white armor."

"Sure. Close your eyes."

A white armor the size of a child appear out of thin air and continue floating in front of Hirza.

"Now open your eyes."

"Woah! It's a real armor. Daddy how did you make it float in the air like this?"

"Using my ability. Do you like it? I also carved another wooden doll for you. It has two daggers, a dozen of poison needles and a shield big enough to cover you upper body so always take that doll everywhere you go."

"Ok Daddy. Thank you so much."

Hirza immediately walked away holding his armor and another armor for Helena. He wanted to show them to Helena and tried them on together.

Hileo on the other hand went to find the emperor.

"That damn Saintess dare to even covet my man."

Entering the personal office from a secret door, Hileo heard Ardan muttering those words.