1.5

"Boss, are you going to the club house tonight?" His personal assistant asked after the meeting ended.

Once a month, Kang Dowon would go to a private bar he owned and rest inside a private room built especially for him. No one knew about the room except his assistant and the bar manager.

He would drink until he passed out. That was the only way for him to sleep without getting any nightmare and today was the last day of this month, which meant he would go to the bar.

"Yes, I will go alone as usual so you can go home early," Kang Dowon replied before dismissing the male personal assistant.

However, something unexpected happened and he was unknowingly drugged.

Gasp.

Kang Dowon immediately opened his eyes the moment he came to his sense and woke up.

Once he opened his eyes, he could feel the splitting headache and grunt a little before he realized he wasn't alone.

There was another person holding him on the King size bed with maroon bed sheet and comforter.

He turned his head and saw a good looking sleeping face in front of him, half naked. The abdominal muscle and slightly tanned skin, looked enchanting especially under the dim lighting of the room.

However there were also scars all over the body, some looked like scars from sharp things and some looked suspiciously like gunshot scars. Fortunately there wasn't any tattoo on the body or else Kang Dowon might thought the man was a gangster that had kidnapped him.

Both of them were laying on the bed and from a glance Kang Dowon knew they were not in a hotel. He felt grateful that he was still wearing pants despite also being half naked.

'Wait, this is not my pants!'

Then he looked at the man lying beside him and saw numerous red marks with various shapes and there were even fresh bite marks on the man's body, especially around the chest area and his shoulders.

Fragments of memories started to appear inside his mind and Kang Dowon felt like he wanted to slap himself.

"Help me. I will pay you no matter how much do you want."

Remembering what he said, Kang Dowon felt like he had done something terrible.

'Did I force myself on him?'

He didn't remember much what happened but he knew someone had managed to drug him despite him being cautious as always.

Looking at the traces of love bite and teeth mark on the sturdy chest, Kang Dowon traced his hands onto them gently while continue observing the man's reaction who looked slightly younger than himself.

No reaction at all. It seems he was really deeply asleep. He also looked somewhat exhausted making Kang Dowon felt even more guilty.

Kang Dowon tried to find his phone and he found it on the table not far from the bed. It was still early 5 o'clock in the morning.

He remembered he was drinking alone and he went to the toilet around 11.30pm and after that his memory was blurry.

It was only a few hours had passed but those who drugged him must had left after they didn't find him anywhere.

He glanced towards the sleeping man before he decided to call someone that he knew would take care of the aftermath.

"Hello, sorry for disturbing you this early in the morning. I need you to investigate someone. Yes, his name is-"

Kang Dowon looked at the black colored wallet beside the phone that he recognized to be the currently popular iKiwi smartphone.

He took and opened the wallet, searching for any ID or license he could use.