2.3

"Steven, are you sure my son will be here? We have try to locate him for almost four years. Helena is already five and we need to find Hirza since we don't know what he had experienced," Hileo asked.

Steven (007) had tried to locate the future villain and villainess as much as he could. Since it was happening beyond the plot, the World Consciousness also work hard to find pieces of data here and there.

What they found was: The original Hileo found Helena in a forest when Helena was three near an orphanage. That orphanage was actually a humans trafficking organization that sell kids abroad to be either slaves or prostitutes.

Some of the kids especially the one who looked unique like Helena would be sold in an auction.

Hileo found Helena went he was lost inside a forest. The small scrawny girl was digging the dirt on the ground to find any edible plants like potato, ube or sweet potato.

Hirza on the other hand was found near a slum in the capital city. That was why Hileo agreed to come and meet the emperor along the way.

"Yes, based on the data given by the World Consciousness, Hirza was born in the capital city. His mother is a prostitute and his father is a foreign merchant. His mother actually wanted to raise him but when died due to STD when Hirza was three. Since then Hirza would roam around the slum to survive."

Both of them were currently standing in front of the slum. The odor already nauseating even though they didn't dwelve deeper into it yet.

"Hey kid, can you tell us if you've seen any kids around your age with white hair and red eyes," Steven asked one of the beggars on the road before putting a few copper coins into his hand.

Seeing that many copper coins, the kid's eyes shone and he immediately answered, "If you are searching for a Cursed Child, you can go into that alley. I always saw him rummaging through the  trash there since that area was quite hidden away. If you didn't see him, you just have to wait since that was the only place those priest from the church will not go."

"Priest from the church?" Steven asked before giving more copper coins.

"Yes. The priests will come into the slum once a week to give out food and clothes. But they never go there. I already told them, there's still people in the alley but they said the alley smell too bad like rotten animals and they didn't want to go there. But I didn't smell anything though. Maybe those priests just a bit sensitive."

The beggar kid also said he already twelve years old but looked like he was around nine or ten due to malnutrition.

"This kid seems bright. Do you want to work with us, kid?" Hileo who had remain silence suddenly said.

"But I can't read so what kind of work can I do?"

"You will learn how to read and we will decided what you can do. A man name Razan will come pick you up tomorrow."

"Really?! Thank you Sire."

Both of them left the kid and went towards the direction he pointed out and just like he said, there was indeed various rotten smell the closer they get towards the alley.

"But the kid said he didn't smell anything?" Hileo said.

"Is there any smell master?" Steven asked since he indeed didn't smell anything.

"???" The smell is this strong and you didn't smell anything?

"What? Is there really a rotten smell here? Why can't I smell anything?" Steven was confused.

"Whatever. We'll think about that later. Now let's find him."

They walked for around twenty minutes before they arrived at a small makeshift hut that only one small kid could enter at a time. They decided to wait and not long after that, a small scrawny kid in tattered clothing suddenly appear.