1.10

Meanwhile at the same time, Ha Jinwoo who was already arrived at the technology fair meeting could only ordered his guards to be alert as always even though Kim Mujin also have his own bodyguards.

If something happened to Kim Mujin, Ha Jinwoo didn't know how he should faced  the KW group even with Kang Dowon's help.

"Welcome to the international technology fair Sir. May I take a look at your invitation?" Asked one of the female staff in the reception area.

"Yes, here."

"Mr Ha from XB Universal Tech. welcome to the international technology fair," the receptionist lady confirmed his invitation and gave him an identity card pass that he would wear hanging on his neck.

"Thank you."

The moment Ha Jinwoo wanted to step inside the hall, another man suddenly stood on front of him.

"Nice to meet you Sir Ha. My Boss had long wanted to meet you."

"Your boss?"

"Director Kang Hajin from Kang Consortium."

Kang Consortium was Kang family's main company and the current chairman was Kang Sungman, Kang Dowon's father and Kang Hajin's grandfather.

However, the current act in chairman was Madam Kang due to Kang Sungman's failing health. Madam Kang wasn't Kang Dowon's mother because Kang Dowon's mother was the second wife.

That was the reason why Kang Dowon didn't care much about Kang Consortium and created his own company, DoK. However, Kang Dowon still one of the biggest shareholder in Kang family business since his mother was once Kang Sungman's business partner before they married each other.

Those shares were inherited by Kang Dowon after she died and Kang Dowon also acquired more shares by his own.

Kang Hajin's shares on the other hand couldn't even be considered as one of the main shareholders. Unlike Kang Dowon, Kang Hajin was supported and backed up by his grandmother who always put pressure on Kang Dowon.

"Oh Director Kang. You looked younger than I thought. I've heard about you before," Ha Jinwoo said as sincerely as he could.

Kang Hajin received Ha Jinwoo's handshakes and he could feel the big, warm and callused palm enveloping his.

"I also heard a little bit about you from my uncle, Kang Dowon. You looked better up close," Kang Hajin replied with a smile.

A gleam of interest flashed in his eyes while he released the man's hand.

"Oh really. I never really confident in my look especially when I stand in front of you." Why is this shit head looking at me like that?

Despite his grumblings inside his heart, Ha Jinwoo still smiled amicably towards Kang Hajin.

Ha Jinwoo and Kang Hajin exchanged pleasantries with each other seemingly friendly where one of them felt like he wanted to puke the more he praised the other while the other felt like he got weird feeling blooming inside his heart.

"Let's us enter the hall together. It seems like this is your first time coming to this conference. I will help you," Kang Hajin offered and after he finished talking, one of his hand already landed on Ha Jinwoo's shoulder.

From afar, the other visitors could only see two good looking young men seemingly have a good relationship with each other but Ha Jinwoo's felt disgust all over his body but he couldn't just pushed Kang Hajin away and just slightly distanced themselves.