Extra 3

Extra (This is the last one)

In front of the huge screen, two figure were currently watching what happened intently.

"Hyung! Look! Damn they are so proactive aren't they and I look so cool~" Jinwoo exclaimed excitedly while still munching on popcorns.

Kang Dowon was already blushing hard when he saw how his body was clinging on Ha Jinwoo like a really sticky gum.

"Hey why suddenly there is mosaic everywhere? Hello, it's my body let me see what happened? Hey!" Ha Jinwoo was dissatisfied.

"No please don't Jinwoo. It's better if we don't see," Kang Dowon's face was bright red and he could feel his whole body burning.

"Eh hyung, why are you sweating? Is the air conditioner not working? Eh wait can soul sweat like human?"

Kang Dowon: .........Oh God can I just please reincarnate faster.

A few moments later.

"Hyung why are you crying? Don't worry. I don't think he will leave. Woojin and Dohee are still too young."

"I'm thinking will you leave me behind and reincarnated alone?"

"Well looking at what happened to you, I'm not reassure leaving you alone. Even after what happened you still never thought of taking revenge on Kang Hajin. Seeing what he did to my brother, I want to skin him alive but it seems the world have it's restriction but seeing him rotting in jail and later die, I already felt satisfied."

"So that means you will be with me?" Kang Dowon obviously didn't listened to Ha Jinwoo's other sentences except the first one.

"Yeah, I won't leave you."

"Will we get marry in the next world?"

"Depends. I never thought I swing to the other team tho but it doesn't seem that bad isn't it."

"Yeah let's get marry and adopted kids."

"Haha, you're not sad anymore huh."

Kang Dowon didn't reply since he already used to Ha Jinwoo teasing him at every single opportunity possible.

Not long after that, the previous black haired man reapperead.

"What do you think about the ending?"

"We like it a lot! Who would have thought I'm actually a third generation chaebol! And Jungwoo too. Our lives is like a Korean drama."

"But babe, we're indeed Korean so-" Kang Dowon was confused.

"Gosh, that's not what I meant. Should we try watch Korean dramas while waiting for our reincarnation?"

"It seems both of you already decided to reincarnate together but here's my warning. You guys might be reincarnated together doesn't mean you guys will remember each other but both of your fate will enterwine with each other for eternity. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes"

"Yes."

"Jinwoo, are you fine with this? Are you sure you want to be with Kang Dowon and not because of just his look," the man asked.

"What if he was later born ugly?"

"Ehem, I do admit I gave him my number because he looks good and I felt attracted to him despite him being a man but after knowing him and spending time with him here, I felt like he was part of me already so yes I will not regret it."