1.14

Ha Jinwoo arrived in front of a famous Michelin star restaurant and waited for Kang Dowon who he soon saw walking out of the restaurant.

The passerby curiously looked at the handsome man who stood tall beside an expensive black Bentley with interest but when they saw a bouquet of red roses in his hand, they sighed in their hearts.

Ha Jinwoo could feel the eyes of young girls, women and even men boring into him, but he was not particularly bothered by it. Due to the cold aura he exuded, not many people would come close to him and he knew it so he didn't really care about all the stares he got.

He slowly walked and his eyes gleamed when he saw the man that he had not seen for a few hours was finally appeared in front of him.

Ha Jinwoo was currently wearing a simple dark blue suit and he looked like he wanted to propose to someone.

Due to his good looks and outfit, he managed to make a few people turned their heads towards him multiple times and this pissed Kang Dowon off.

"My dear, I missed you!" Ha Jinwoo said as soon as he wrapped his arms around him and even pecked a kiss on his lips.

Kang Dowon looked slightly stunned but he returned the kissed with a light chuckle and hugged him back.

"Miss you too."

The people who saw this scene started to turn their heads away and some even sighed that such a fine man already taken but weird enough they also heard a few girls screamed as if they stumble upon a gold mine.

Ha Jinwoo didn't care about the people around them and savored the light kiss as a comforting feeling washed over him, bringing a light sincere smile on his lips.

"For you," Ha Jinwoo grinned slightly while giving him the bouquet of red roses, more specifically it was the Osiria type roses which Ha Jinwoo like the most due to its dark red color and scents that differ from normal synthetic rose scent.

Kang Dowon was the first one to give him the roses before and since Ha Jinwoo felt he liked it, he also gave the same roses to Kang Dowon.

"Thank you my love," Kang Dowon of course accepted it while feeling happy and excited and courteously smelled it.

"You smell better," Kang Dowon commented.

"My dear we're outside so stop sniffing on me."

Kang Hajin who walked not far from Kang Dowon was shocked seeing the young man hugging his uncle.

'Sure enough this guy isn't your usual guy. He managed to crack Kang Dowon's heart in just a few months. I wonder how he tasted like that make my uncle wagged his tail like a dog in front of him.'

Ha Jinwoo sensed a slight malicious intent exuded towards him and when he turned around, sure enough it was from the red flag male lead.

"Uncle, Sir Ha? I never thought you guys are together?" Kang Hajin looked shock but also happy at the same time.

The same expression like Ha Jungwoo when Kang Dowon first met him.

Kang Dowon felt pleased and said, "This is my lover Ha Jinwoo. You must have heard about him and darling this is my nephew, Kang Hajin. I know you guys already met but I still want to introduce you properly to my family members."

"Hn, sure," Ha Jinwoo replied lightly since it didn't really matter to him.

"Yes, we've met and talked about a lot of things. You two really match each other since Sir Ha is also someone that like to work a lot and is interested in the latest technology. When will you bring him to our family house and meet with grandpa?" Kang Hajin said in order to please his uncle.