3.2

Jason woke up a few hours later and he sensed someone was sitting by his bed side.

It's Kim Raebin, the CEO of RaeStar Empire.

"Boss Kim," Jason muttered in a hoarse voice.

"Master it's me. Ehem, I'm your Boss in this world so let's suffer again, together," Kim Raebin said with a playful smile before helping Jason drink a mouthful of water using a glass.

"Why are you being the Boss again? This is so unfair."

"It's not me who decide who you should transmigrate into and who I can be in this world. Kim Raebin is at most an extra character but he have close relationship with Jason Jung thus he is the most suitable for me. Do you want me to help you or not? If you want to blame someone, blame Jason for not having any friend he could trust."

Kim Raebin and the original Jason met coincidentally when Kim Raebin was on a vacation around an island. He was almost robbed if not for Jason's meddling and helping him.

Feeling grateful, Kim Raebin gave Jason his business card and a few days after that, Jason was accepted to be the first trainee in RaeStar Entertainment that was founded by Kim Raebin and his sister Reina.

The two of them were famous duo singers/siblings who already slow down their activity due to Reina started getting married and planning to have children and Raebin also thought it was time to have his own freedom in developing his career.

Later on, Kim Raebin and Jason continue being friends and that was also the reason why Jason didn't leave when RaeStar was facing financial crisis.

".....You know how to threatened me now huh. Fine, whatever. As long as I'm more good looking than you."

"......." Why is my master like this? Is face that important?

Jason didn't actually care much who 007 be since he was more curious about the protagonist, "So what happened after I'm not dead? Jason should've died but now I'm here, did it have a direct effect on the protagonist?"

"Not really. The protagonist was supposed to post an official statement yesterday about him not renewing the contract and this would cause RaeStar's stock price to decrease a bit but due to your accident being on the hot topic, it isn't wise to post such statement lest people might think that he was unsympathetic."

Bai Wehan cared a lot about what people thought of him thus he was always careful in whatever he did.

In his previous life, Jason's death was said to be caused by him who was drunk driving. Yes, Bai Wehan made the news reported that it was Jason who was drunk driving not the other way round. A victim became a criminal just like that.

Leo was silent since he still looked through at the original Jason's memory.

In the first timeline, Jason Jung and Gu Junling didn't get together since both of them didn't have any feelings towards each other. They were pure friends.

Both of them first met since Gu Junling and Jason were from the same university and was once in the same extreme sports club together.

As far as Jason remember, Gu Junling never said anything about falling in love to anyone and Jason wasn't a dense person thus he knew Gu Junling only regarded him as a friend.

Thus all the tool-man bullshit of him being used as Jason's stepping stone is just Bai Wehan's imagination.

In the second life, Jason actually knew Bai Wehan hated him for some reason but until his death, he never knew the reason.