1.15

"Doctor how is my brother?" Ha Jungwoo asked since he wasn't allowed to visit his brother yet.

"Are you the patient's family member? The patient is already in a stable condition and might wake up in two days. His back experience a second degree burn and will have a huge burn scar but everything else is fine. His right hand and right leg are just slightly fractured."

Hearing the doctor's explanation Ha Jungwoo couldn't hold his tears anymore, "Thank you doctor. Thank you."

"You can be at ease," the doctor went away after he finished answering Ha Jungwoo and Kim Mujin's questions.

"Let go see your mother first and take a rest. Hyung will feel worry of he see how haggard you look," Kim Mujin persuaded.

"Ok."

But they didn't manage to do so when Max informed them that Ha Jisoo had been transferred to a secret place and no one should know about it.

"Why did you do that?" Ha Jungwoo was on the verge of crumbling.

"Master's order. If anything happened to him, Madam Ha will be transferred to a safe place only Master Ha and Master Kim knows about it. Little master can ask Master Choi."

"Who is Master Choi? Is it Choi Hye Sung hyung?"

"Yes."

"What about me? Will you transfer me too?" Ha Jungwoo asked while his hands wer currently holding the hem of Kim Mujin's shirt.

"Master Choi is on his way to fetch you. He will be your guardian until the situation can be considered safe."

"Why did the way you're saying it as if Ha Jinwoo was targeted by someone?" Kim Mujin could feel the bad premonition in his heart.

"......." Max didn't say anything and just remained silent.

"Mujin, Jungwoo, why are the two of you  standing outside? Not going to see Jinwoo?" Kim Mina who just arrived saw the two young men talking to the tall and burly bodyguard in front of a ward.

They were currently standing in front of Ha Jinwoo's ward.

"Hyung's condition just stabilized so the doctor doesn't allow any visitor," Kim Mujin explained to his sister.

"Ok if that so let's go to the hospital and visit aunty Jisoo."

"Err, aunty was sent to a secret place and we can't go there," Kim Mujin looked at the quiet Ha Jungwoo and replied awkwardly.

"?? Why? She would have her surgery next week right? Ha Jinwoo told me about it before," Kim Mina added the last sentence to avoid suspicion.

Kim Mujin explained everything that Max told them and Kim Mina suddenly felt her premonition was true.

The accident wasn't a coincidence. Ha Jinwoo might have deduced Kang Hajin's true nature and be prepared to retaliate.

She already expected Kang Hajin to be more brazen than his grandmother Madam Kang but never expected Ha Jinwoo to be implicated and from Ha Jinwoo's chain of orders, he might have guessed something might happened to him.

"I'm so useless. I can't do anything that hyung have to make countermeasures for everything. Should I just sit here and wait for Hye Sung hyung to fetch me up?" Ha Jungwoo muttered but both the Kim siblings heard him clearly.

Kim Mujin glanced towards his sister for help since coaxing people wasn't his expertise.

Kim Mina knew what Kim Mujin trying to say thus she immediately speak, "Jungwoo, let's go home first ok. Take a bath and eat something. We can't think of anything like this. Don't worry you're not useless. Jinwoo would never think of you like that. Believe noona ok?"