1.23

A week later, Kang Dowon was summoned to the Kang family mansion and since he could already be discharged, he agree to go.

"Why are you taking me along?" Kim Jinwoo asked.

"You're my fiancé so of course I'm taking you along. When I inherited the Kang family, everything I own is yours."

"Why are you suddenly wanted to inherit the family? I thought you are not interested," Kim Jinwoo asked since that was what described in the plot.

Nonetheless, Chairman Kang still give everything to Kang Dowon before he passed away.

"Well, since I have you, I need to work harder so I can feed my darling baby more milk."

"Tsk, behave. We're outside."

"Ok." Daddy.

Kim Jinwoo could clearly understood the last word that Kang Dowon silently mouthed.

'This guy is down so bad. Is my charm that good?'

"Young master Kang Dowon, you had arrived. Oh young master Kim Jinwoo, nice meeting you. Just call me butler Cha and I will guide you inside. The others had all arrived."

The two of them walked towards the family living room that only used by the Kang family members and not for entertaining guests.

"You sure took your sweet time," it was Madam Ka- no it's Madam Chae now.

"Mom, Dowon just got discharged." So don't pick a fight with him. Don't you see his fiancé seemed like he would stab you if you say any more nonesense?

Kang Soojin spoke to her mother and smiled slightly towards her younger brother Kang Dowon and Kim Jinwoo.

"I finally can meet the man that make my younger brother fall head over heels. Just call me Soojin noona." Dowon's taste sure something else.

Kang Soojin admitted Kim Jinwoo was indeed good looking but his sharp piercing eyes made you feel exposed in front of him for no reason. It felt like he knew what's on your mind.

"As expected Soojin noona is more good looking when meeting face to face."

"Oh my such a sweet talker. Now I know why even Dowon can fall for you. Dowon why are you glaring at your noona?"

Kim Jinwoo turned his head and he immediately saw Kang Dowon was indeed glaring at his sister.

'Man, what's wrong with you?'

"Why are you flirting with my sister?" Kang Dowon asked while sticking close to Kim Jinwoo.

"Stinky brat. That's what call pleasantries. Don't you do that during business meeting? Or when meeting potential business partners?"

"Tsk, I never do that. Why should I flatter anyone other than Jinwoo?" Kang Dowon answered honestly.

"Yup, he didn't even try to flatter my mother," Jinwoo nodded his head when he remembered how Kang Dowon only stay silent when visiting Ha Jisoo.

Fortunately Ha Jisoo seemed to have a good impression on Kang Dowon and even said Kang Dowon was just a shy man.

It's not surprising since Ha Jisoo and Ha Jungwoo had similar temperament thus if Ha Jungwoo could have a good impression on Kang Dowon, so did Ha Jisoo.

Kang Soojin on the other hand already knew that Kim Mujin and Kang Hajin's engagement was canceled and the one who got engaged were turned to Kang Dowon and Kim Jinwoo.

Both Kim Mujin and Kang Hajin didn't comment anything about the issue and acted as if nothing happened.

"Uncle are you ok?" Kang Hajin who was already arrived asked.