1.18

Even though Ha Jinwoo never planned to use the Kim family or asked for their help, the Kim was always well known as over protective mama bears in the upper echelons.

Seeing the news, grandfather Kim resolutely asked his assistant to prepare a press conference in order to announce Ha Jinwoo's real identity.

Kim Woobin who just arrived after being summoned by his father was shocked to hear that his father suddenly wanted to make a press conference.

"Dad, what's going on? Why  did you say it can't be discussed through phone?" Kim Woobin who was exhausted asked.

He was busy everyday acquiring important deals and investments thus he was shocked when he was suddenly summoned back home without any clear reason.

"Read this," grandfather Kim said.

It was a file complete with Ha Jinwoo's whole life background and his DNA test comparison to Kim Mina and Kim Mujin.

They were half siblings, sharing the same father. If they used Kim Woobin's DNA, the test result would most likely came out 100% father and son.

"Who is this? How?" Kim Woobin was shocked when he knew he had an unknown son who was already an adult and even the same age as his daughter.

He never cheated on his former wife. The only other person he had a relationship with was his ex-lover who was suddenly disappeared.

Thus when his mother arranged a marriage for him, he just went along with it. Unfortunately, he and his wife were not meant to be together thus they got a divorce.

"Look at his mother's name and picture. Don't tell me you never know her or should I smack your head so you can remember?"

[Mother: Ha Jisoo (pic)]

"Ha Jisoo? How?"  Wait.

He remembered they only slept together once and he was drunk at that time. The next few days he didn't meet Ha Jisoo because both of them were busy and one day she was gone.

He tried finding her in her hometown but she wasn't there. Thus he thought maybe his feelings might be just one sided and decided to move on.

He became busy with work and worked even harder in order to not think much about it. And that's how he was for the past 26 years.

"She was pregnant with my son but why didn't she came find me?"

Grandpa Kim looked at his son who was looked confused. He had been looking for this woman for years but decided to stop a few years ago. He just thought maybe it was time for him to really move on.

"The report said Ha Jisoo didn't know she was pregnant until her pregnancy already in her forth month. She couldn't get an abortion since its already too late and risky."

The reason why she didn't come find Kim Woobin was unknown.

"She and my son...Where are they? Is the press conference about them?"