1.25 🔞

Currently inside a private ward.

{Breaking News. Country S Supreme Chief Police had been detained this morning after it was confirmed of his power abused as the Supreme Chief Police to trade drugs and firearms illegally throughout the country and overseas.

He was also involved in human trafficking from southeast Asian countries to be use as slave workers in construction site and also as prostitute.}

Watching the news, the just woke up Kim Jinwoo sneered mischievously.

'How can Kang Hajin get out when his biggest business partner and shield already fall down like this? This is why you need to be a good man.'

"My dear, let's go to the final stage of our plan," Kim Jinwoo announced excitedly while Kang Dowon could only shook his head slightly when Kim Jinwoo kissed his lips lightly while showing a mischievous smile.

Kang Dowon hugged Kim Jinwoo's waist before his hands started to go further down.

"Hn~ My ice cream still don't finish yet," Kim Jinwoo said trying to focus on his strawberry ice cream.

Kang Soojin brought a lot of snacks for them and ice cream was one of them.

"Baby, we don't have any lube left so...." Kang Dowon's eyes was hinting on the ice cream with certain meaning.

'How can I look at ice cream innocently anymore after this?'

Understood what Kang Dowon meant, Kim Jinwoo smiled while licking his lips seductively, "I'm the top today and I'm gonna do it until this ice cream is finish. Is it ok with you?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Let me prepare myself first," Kang Dowon said before he wanted to go to the toilet but Kim Jinwoo grabbed his arm.

"No let me do it. You just have to lay still ok"

Both of them started to kiss passionately while skillfully strip each others clothes and throw them on the floor. Kang Dowon could clearly taste the sweetness of his lover's tongue entangling with his.

Kang Dowon could felt his body became hotter, impatiently sticking his tongue out to entangle with Kim Jinwoo's, frantically licking every inch of his mouth.

The two men would always tried to fight for dominance, alternating between various kissing methods, trying to seize the upper hand. Slowly, sucking kisses turned into nibbling bites, and the sound of smacking lips and tongues turned into muffled growls

Kang Dowon was preparing to carry Kim Jinwoo to their bed, but he was pushed down onto a thick wool rug, his waist was saddled, and his belt neatly untied.

"You don't want to dirty our bed with this pink ice cream right~" Kim Jinwoo said seductively before he slowly started to use a metal spoon to smear the ice cream on both Kang Dowon's nipples.

The cold metal spoon slowly trailed down towards his stomach until it reached a hot meat stick, that was leaking with precum.

Kim Jinwoo scoop another ice cream and pour them on top of the hot hard rod.

Kang Dowon shivered by the cold sensation.

"Sweet~" Kim Jinwoo laughed involuntarily, sucking in the tip without the slightest hesitation, probing the small, leaking opening with his tongue. 

His fingers also started to loosen up Kang Dowon's pink back entrance using the strawberry ice cream as a lube.

"Baby darling, why not you also let me sucked yours," Kang Dowon said when he saw Kim Jinwoo only focused on pleasing him.