3.3

Inside RaeStar CEO office.

Knock knock.

"Who is it?" Kim Raebin asked with a frown between his eyebrows. He just came back from the hospital and immediately continued with his work thus in the middle of the day, he already exhausted.

The hospital was currently surrounded by reporters and Jason's fans, thus if they saw Kim Raebin, they might have swamped towards him.

"Bai Wehan wanted to talk to you about his contract. Do I need to say you're busy, Boss?" The secretary said.

"No. Take him into one of the private meeting room and wait for me for a while. Then call in Assistant Jung and tell him I need him to bring all the things I told him, right now."

"Yes, Boss."

Not long after that a male employee came knocking on Kim Raebin's office, "Boss, where do I need to send this reports to?"

"Go to the hospital and give them to Jason. I already discussed with Jason and he have something to do with those reports. Do you have anything to report to me?"

The assistant looked hesitant but he still say it nonetheless, "There's already a rumor on the internet about Bai Wehan not renewing his contract and also the possibility of all Cronos members leaving RaeStar. They just have a comeback, so what should we do with the rumors."

Cronos's current comeback got an overwhelming positive reactions like always but fans started to feel uneasy with the rumors going around and some fans especially Bai Wehan's fans started to voice out their dissatisfaction especially when Bai Wehan only got a few lines in the new comeback despite being the visual and center.

Kim Raebin looked at the comments below the official music video and also performance video.

¶ @DumplingPanda: As expected, Cronos never disappoint us!!! Arghhh! Their comeback this time with a dark rebellious concept is too hot. I like it so much. The song is BOP.

¶ @GenieLamp: It almost their fifth anniversary but they still didn't let Bai Wehan shine. Only one line pre-chorus and half part of the rap? He can't even rap the whole part? Give him the whole damn part! You guys kept on complaining Wehan doesn't have good vocal so let him rap, fgs. Poor boy.

¶ @JayJay_mommy replied @GenieLamp: Wehan is the visual so why is he being the most inconspicuous. He looks so lifeless. No wonder the company didn't give him much line despite him being at the center most of the time.

¶ @JinJin💗: Did anyone heard Jason's voice cracking? That's why you can't be too greedy. Give more lines to Wehan!

¶ @SmallKang: Why is Ray always in the center. Let Wehan the visual be in the center.

¶ @CroCro: Chris's ending fairy is so cringe. Why can't the cameraman focus more on our visual prince Bai Wehan. Jason and Revan didn't even bother to do the ending fairy. Pretentious.

Looking through the comments especially on the live performance video, Kim Raebin wasn't shocked seeing the negative comments about Cronos members in particular. The song is good and even the deaf couldn't deny it so they instead aim at the members.

As he expected, Bai Wehan got the least negative comments and some even sympathized with him.

The *individual fandom also started arguing in the comment sections.

*(fans that only like a certain member of the group and didn't like the others as much)