1.6

"Did anything happened to my uncle? Did you silent up that prostitute?" Kang Hajin asked his assistant.

"Sorry sir. After we finished burning all aphrodisiac incense, Sir Kang Dowon suddenly went missing and in the morning he went to his office like nothing happened. The incense might not have any effect him. Our people are currently laying low since he seems like he was searching for our tail and there is also another force seemingly helping him."

  - Bam!

The vase was thrown to the wall and broken apart. The assistant shuddered despite it wasn't the first time such thing happened.

"Even an adult bull went into heat after smelling that aphrodisiac and you said my uncle wasn't affected?! Do you think I'm stupid?"

"I'm telling the truth Sir. We try to detect him but none of the camera showed where he was. We even wait until morning and some of our men had already surrounded his car early own but he never showed up ever again after he went to the toilet."

"What about his car?"

"His car was sent for a routine service and he used another car, the one that was produced by DoK under their current new line. That car couldn't be tampered with since it connected with a programme inside the driver's phone. If we tempered with it or if something broken, the program would notify the driver almost immediately."

"Tsk, such a hassle. Is there no answer about our cooperation request with DoK?"

Even as Kang Dowon's only nephew, Kang Hajin knew he couldn't use their family relationship when it came to work.

"No, we're obviously rejected since DoK decided to cooperate with a new tech company that was on the rise currently, XB Universal Tech."

"That company again?! Didn't they already have cooperation with the government? Now they even want to eat our pie? Did you know who the guy XB sent?"

"Yes."

Inside a file was a complete information of a young man that was sent to DoK as XB Universal's representative.

"This man is suspected to be interested in man? How do you know that?"

"A waiter in KD Bar said that he always suspected this man is gay and he was proven true when he saw this man slept with a man just few nights ago."

The data stated that the man as: A promiscuous gay.

A slight sneer formed on Kang Hajin's face while he still staring on the photo of the young man.

"Well I think I needed to visit my uncle after a long time. Maybe I can see this guy too. Prepare the driver and I will be down in ten minutes."

"Yes sir."

At the same moment, Choi Hye Sung frowned when he realized someone was currently on purpose trying to bait the poisonous snake out of its den.

"Master, is it necessary to let Kang Hajin get your information? We already have Kang Dowon on our side."

"Don't you think it's weird that Kang Dowon could get into an accident that caused him to be in coma and became crippled like in the plot?" Ha Jinwoo asked instead of answering Choi Hye Sung's question.

After he had been with Kang Dowon for only a few days, he already realised how many bodyguards Kang Dowon had. Every time before he drive, his car would be tested and examined.

Bodyguards would follow him anywhere he went. They just wouldn't be too near or too conspicuous around him.

Ordinary people might not sensed them but not Ha Jinwoo who had his own bodyguards.