1.12🔞

"My dear do you like the body wash smell that I choose?"

"You-Where are you putting your finger in? Ngh~"

"Oh here? Is it here? Tell me where you feel good," Ha Jinwoo said whispering to Kang Dowon's ears and sometimes playfully nibbling them.

"How long do you want to stir you fingers inside me? I feel like pooping."

"I'm cleaning you up. Even though I already put in three fingers, it still too tight. Both of us must feel good so of course we need to take time to prepare."

While Kang Dowon still try to make himself used to the sensation he was feeling and relax as much as he could, Ha Jinwoo took the opportunity to swallow the hard erection into his mouth.

Feeling the soft and warm feeling enveloping his hard erection, Kang Dowon was soon brought to his limit.

"Nghh, I'm gonna cum. Let go of my-Ah~"

"Thank you for the milk. So bitter, ouch. Why did you pull my ear?"

"I told you to let it go but you even swallowed it. What if I pee instead of cumming?"

"I will still drink it. Pee is just salty water."

Kang Dowon became speechless for the first time in his life. He already knew Ha Jinwoo was shameless and like to act like a polite person when he wasn't actually polite. His words could even make Adolf Hitler questioned his own choices.

Ha Jinwoo's fingers still softening and loosening Kang Dowon's back hole. It's been half an hour and Ha Jinwoo didn't cum even once.

"Let me do you next," Kang Dowon said.

"I think doing it in the bathroom isn't as comfortable as I thought. Let's get out and continue on the bed, shall we?"

"You kept on asking what books I read and now what kind of p**n are you watching?"

"Well not only in p**n but in novels also has a lot of this kind of spicy bathroom scenes."

Kang Dowon: *curious and taking a mental note.

Continuing the deed on the bed, both of them decided to relieve each other.

Kang Dowon was currently lying on the bed with Ha Jinwoo on top of him with a 69 position.

The 34 years old virgin Kang Dowon did what Ha Jinwoo did to him before. He swallowed the thick and long erection until to its base and even licked the balls.

Out of curiosity he even poked into Ha Jinwoo's back hole which made Ha Jinwoo cum not long after that.

"Ah~ Your mouth so warm. Did it enter your nose?" Ha Jinwoo asked.

"No, I swallowed everything. It's bitter and a bit salty."

"Haha, what do think it would taste like?"

Ha Jinwoo was currently kneeling between Kang Dowon's leg and his erection already became hard again and poking the wet back hole.

"Should we go to the main course?" Ha Jinwoo asked.

Kang Dowon only nodded his head and prepared himself for the upcoming pain but Ha Jinwoo didn't rush and gave his lover a deep and long lingering kisses.

"Nghhh~"

Both of them were dominant men thus everytime they kissed, it was like a fight for dominance and Ha Jinwoo liked it very much especially when Kang Dowon started to grab the back of his head in order to deepen the kiss.