3.15

Zheng Roufeng was surrounded by well-known big bosses the moment he stepped into the banquet venue.

Since he was obviously way younger than them, he prefer to not express much of his opinion and calmly listened humbly and only said a few words when asked.

Even though he was acting low-key, the others didn't dare to underestimate him. Someone who start from nothing and managed to rise to such a level in a short amount of time, is enough to demonstrate how capable he is.

He never failed in any investment he made and it wasn't an exaggeration to say that he is one of the most famous and richest man in Country M currently.

Zheng Roufeng on the other hand wasn't that interested in coming to this banquet despite being invited if not because of his old friends' urging.

"The old man is blessed to have many capable grandsons," He Lang commented when Zheng Roufeng came to his side.

"He is indeed bless. He might be able to live a decade more," Zheng Roufeng said casually.

They were talking about Gu Feng, the current patriarch of the Gu family who was almost 90 years old.

Today's banquet was hosted by Gu Feng's eldest son, Gu Xinhai. The Gu family was famous and well-established in the steel and real estate industry.

Compared to Zheng Roufeng's company who was still a newcomer in the circle, the Gu family could be regarded as a long standing powerhouse in the circle.

"Roufeng, He Lang, there you're. I thought you guys won't be coming," Qi Cheng said when he saw them drinking at a corner of the banquet hall.

The three good looking young men immediately became the focus of not only the young ladies but also the men.

"Well, it's your cousin's banquet so of course we will at least show our face," He Lang replied.

He came with his sister and their parents but his sister immediately went towards her girlfriends group and their parents went to chat with their group of friends.

He Lang had no choice but to be alone until Zheng Roufeng and Qi Cheng came.

"By the way, no wonder you come alone. I just saw Jason's comeback performance this morning and he must be really busy this time around," He Lang suddenly said.

(A/N: Use headphone/earphone for better listening experience)

"Hn, it's been a week since I last saw a glimpse of him," Zheng Roufeng couldn't but felt aggrieve when thinking about it.

He miss that man but both of them were really busy that he could only wish there was more time in one day. 24 hours simply wasn't enough.

"Haha, well that can't be help. But you can spend time staring at him during the cruise. You will be coming to the cruise right?"

"Yes we will. So you better make sure the service is top notch."

While they were talking, suddenly there was two people heading towards them, "It's nice seeing successful young people gather together."

"Mr Gu," Zheng Roufeng calmly addressed the man greeting them.

"Oh it's second uncle," Qi Cheng said perfunctorily.