3.4

Just like as he expected, because Jason didn't die, the other members of Cronos decided to renew their contract with RaeStar Entertainment and only Bai Wehan decided not to.

Despite having slightly bad rumors about him, Jason was well-known among the people that have worked with him as a someone who have good work ethic and also talented.

However it seems the protagonist in this world is a bit impatient. Just a few days after Jason's accident, Bai Wehan already posted a statement in his account.

========

B.WHan_C<√>: Hello this is Bai Wehan. As of today, I decided not to renew my contract with RaeStar and will no longer be one of Cronos's member after xx.m.2023 (date the contract expired).

I extend my sincerest thank you to RaeStar Entertainment for taking care of me while I'm still under RaeStar. I also want to thank all the fans especially Venus (Cronos fandom) for all the support and love.

I will continue working hard to repay all the love and support I got throughout my careers.

Have a good and bless day everyone.
============

However, the fans didn't know about the details and when Bai Wehan posted that he wouldn't renew his contract with RaeStar and also would leave Cronos, many were angry and sad.

Cronos's fans were devastated. At first they were angry at RaeStar Entertainment because they thought it was them who pressured Bai Wehan into renewing the contract and if not he would be kicked out of the group. The discussion gather so many attention until Bai Wehan edited his statement by adding.

============
I'm really thankful for CEO Kim Raebin of RaeStar Entertainment for fulfilling my wish to part ways without any issue and in a good regards. He really understand that everyone have the right to make their own choices for a better career path.
============

After the statement was edited, the individual fandom were angry at Bai Wehan for leaving the group when everything was fine.

*(individual fandom: those that like one particular member of the group instead of the whole group.)

>>Cronos Disbanding {HOT}🔥

The topic of Cronos disbanding became viral and many started speculating about it. A few articles even wrote what each members would do if Cronos really disbanding.

Jason who had nothing to do decided to watch the fun and read the articles.

==============
Topic: Cronos Disbandment

Prediction on what Cronos members will do after their group's disbandment:

1. Revan (27 years old): Solo rapper, lyricist
2. Ray Park (27 years old): Solo singer, model
3. Chris Tang ( 26 years old): Model, solo singer
4. Jason Jung (25 years old): Model, solo singer, composer
5. Bai Wehan (25 years old): Actor, solo singer

This is just my personal prediction so comment your thoughts in the comments.
================

The article was simple but the comments were vicious. Fans were even fighting and cursing at each other in the comments sections.

Leo only focused on the comments mentioning Jason Jung.