1.24

"Young master, are you sure about this? You will definitely be the main suspect if this happen. Why not we just wait for the time being?" The assistant tried to persuade Kang Hajin.

"Where is those two currently at?"

"They went out for the time being. Their destination is unknown because their guards are all on high alert. We can't risk to get caught red handed by them."

"Well, grandpa had live for too long. Since I can't do the same trick twice, it's ok to do something different this time right?"

"But young master-"

"Prepare everything," Kang Hajin immediately cut off his assistant's words.

"Yes young master," the assistant immediately left to do his work.

Kang Hajin who was left alone in the room took out a picture of a man from his pocket.

"After everything is done, I will make you submit to me and put you in a cage where only me can touch and see you. The more you retaliate the more I won't leave you. Just you wait, Jinwoo."

It was unknown when but he knew he needed to have this man, to make him his. He knew it wasn't love but somekind of unexplainable obsession.

-Tik Tok Tik Tok

The maid glanced towards the big antic watch on the wall in the living room. She went down into the kitchen and found the heat insulated bottle that she knew Kang Dowon always use to make his late night coffee when he was working at night.

Kang Dowon and Kim Jinwoo were currently staying in the mansion after dinner.

She already confirmed that Kang Dowon was currently working inside his office upstairs and might make a coffee later, thus she poured 2g of Thallium powder inside the bottle.

1g of Thallium had exceeded the lethal dose that could cause death but she put more because she was told to.

The powder was odorless and tasteless making it hard to detect unless in big quantity. There was nowhere for Kang Dowon to notice.

Half an hour later, contrary to what she expected, it was Kim Jinwoo who came to the kitchen and make a hot coffee using the bottle that contained the powder. He later brought the bottle upstairs and went into Kang Dowon's study.

'Well it doesn't matter who drink from that bottle.' The maid thought before she disappeared in the middle of the night.

After knowing that Kim Jinwoo was the one who touched the bottle, Kang Hajin didn't feel anything much.

'Even if he become a corpse, I can find a way to make sure his body doesn't rot and still feel as humane as possible.'

(A/N: ???? Yo what's wrong with this guy?!)

Thus he only have to wait until morning before someone found either Jinwoo or Kang Dowon's corpse. However, he didn't have to wait for too long since his aunt accidentally found the corpse earlier.

"Arghhhhhhh!!!!" Kang Soojin's loud shout reverberated all over the big mansion.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?! It's only 3AM," asked Madam Chae who had a face thicker than the Berlin Wall. She decided to also stay in the mansion with the excuse to persuade Chairman Kang to retract his decision and also to spend time with her daughter.

Chairman Kang also rushed towards his daughter who looked ghostly pale and shocked as if she just saw a ghost. Kang Hajin also arrived just behind his grandfather.