{Chapter 12}

POV 3rd Person:

"Ha Hahhhhhh! Come on you slow-ass reptile! Too slow to win against an actual powerhouse!", The mutant cat stared down at Michaelangelo, cackling down at the young turtle that laid on the ground, wincing in pain as the blood pooled into his eye, changing the whites in his eyes to pure red. The blood continued to flow over his lid, forming what looked like tears. Mikey pushed himself up to his feet, glaring at the cat that continued to laugh, his back turned towards the turtle, cheering himself on to the non-existent crowd, "Who's the winna'! Hah me, Old Hob gaining another win baby!", The cat continued to cheer on as Michaelangelo scanned the room, searching for any way that could help, that was until he noticed it, the room had a few blind shots, shadows that hid in several spots. Michelangelo smiled and walked towards the shadows, fully disappearing into the void.

"That was fun, but let's get this over with-", Michelangelo smiled as the cat searched around the room, "Ay! Where ya at", the room was fitted with shelving units, lining the walls towards the top just a few feet from the ceiling. The room was fitted with obstacles, even some places to hide, giving the fighters a more...challenging battle. Michelangelo climbed along the sides, staying within the shadows as the mutant continued to scan the room, growing more and more frustrated as time passed by, he spun around, looking for the turtle, staring in the wrong direction. Mikey positioned himself, readying himself as he stared down at the cat, switching the roles in just a quick motion.

Lunging towards the mutant, Mikey landed on the ground, and swung his leg close to the ground, knocking the mutant off his feet, everything moved so slowly as Mikey watched the mutant fall to the ground, twisting around and lifting his foot off the ground, Mikey slammed his foot into the mutant's abdomen, slamming the mutant straight into the ground. As the motion of the mutant's body slammed against the floor, Michelangelo grabbed the cat's foot, and swung him around, twisting around and around, chucking him right into the wall. Michelangelo jumped back into the shadows, waiting for the mutant's next move. The mutant tiredly stood to his feet and spoke no words as he glared around him, preying on the room, snarling deeply as drool dripped down his chin, searching for the young turtle, his claws presented themselves, showing off in their full glory. "Come out you little shit?!", saliva spat out of his mouth almost resembling a feral stray, the old cat spun around, searching, trying to find the turtle, but he was gone, the cat's breathing sped up, becoming more irritated as time passed by, "WHERE ARE YOU!!!", the few obstacles that sat on the ground were thrown across the room, hitting the wall.

But all Michaelangelo could do...was watch, his eyes held a blank stare, watching the cat grow more aggressive after each passing second, Michelangelo scanned the room, analyzing each piece of trash littered across the ground, possible weapons at the fighter's disposal. "You're going to hide after making an embarrassment of me?! Huh?!", Michaelangelo scanned the room, but nothing was a weapon until his eyes landed on a long red well-kept rope, lying on the far side of the room, discarded like the rest of the trash, 'That's it', getting a plan Mikey, jumped across the room, hiding the moment he touched the wall. 'Let's do this', with the force of gravity, Mikey fell to the ground, grabbing the rope the moment his feet touched the floor, pushing all his weight on his foot. Sprinting towards the cat, Mikey wrapped the rope around his hand, readying himself for his next attack, "Heh heeeh, there you are", Hob smiled crooked up, and twisted around swiping his claws, aiming for the turtle's face.

The claws dragged across the turtle's skin, tearing away the skin over his already injured eye, backing away, Mikey sidestepped and sprinted towards the mutant, catching the edge of his hand, the rope wrapped around the cat's wrist. "What the-", with one quick motion the rope was wrapped around the cat, Mikey tightened his grip around the rope and yanked the rope. Hob fell to the floor as he cursed out the turtle, only to be silent as his head collided with the ground, Mikey raced towards the mutant and tied the cat up, leaving the mutant no room to move or escape, leaving the mutant on the ground motionless.