{Chapter 3}

~Six Days Later~

POV Tang Shen:

"Yes. Yes. Everything is alright, Michaelangelo just caught a really bad case of the flu. *Sigh* Yes, I can pick it up, alright...thank you, bye-bye", hanging up my phone, I tossed it onto the couch, pacing back and forth behind the couch, dragging my palms against my face, pinching my nose as Spiderman played in the background. 'I can't just leave the girls to get his homework! And I can't bring them with me...Wait!', picking up my phone from the cushions, I opened my contacts and scrolled through the numbers, landing on Mikey's closest friend. Pressing the call, I waited and listened as the ringtone played out, waiting for the voice.

---------------------

April O'Neil: "Hello?"

Me: "Aw good. Hey April Honey, I was wondering, if you were still at Mikey's and your school?"

April O'Neil: "Oh, actually I just out front, if you're wondering about Mikey, he hasn't arrived at school today"

Me: "No sweetheart, I can't leave home, cause I'm with the girls, can you pick up his homework, and bring it over, there is something I would also like to discuss with you, something happened last week involving my son, and I need your help. Plus...*deep sigh* heh I am quite tired from being out all night"

April O'Neil: "Of course! I should be there in like...thirty minutes. Why is Mikey okay? Is he hurt?!"

Me: "Why don't you just come over, this isn't really an appropriate conversation to discuss over the phone, I'll see you in half an hour, hun"

April O'Neil: "...Yeah...see you soon Mrs. Tang..."

---------------------

"Hey, Mama?", looking toward the front of the couch, Jennika was standing there, leaning against the couch, "Yes, Jenny?", she walked around the couch with one hand pressed against the side of the couch, holding herself up, and walking over to the back of the couch. "Where big brotha' go?", her voice trembled as she looked up at me, reaching up, wanting me to pick her up, "Your brother's just away for some time, he'll be home soon-"

"Bu-but Mama said Mikey was sick, but he's not home. D-does Brotha not want u-", she couldn't finish her own mumbled words as she broke into tears, crying for her brother, "*Sigh* Hey Lita Honey?", looking towards the small ivory turtle, who continued to look at the TV, I smiled softly. Walking around the couch, I sat down on the cushion and picked up the remote, pausing the movie, only for Lita look back at me and jut out her button lip, pouting with the angriest face she could muster, "I know, I know, but Lita I need you to listen real quick...", placing Jennika next to Lita, I sat in front of the two, "Okay...so your brother...", I leaned against the edge of my knees, trying to think of a way to tell them, "...is lost somewhere, and...he got stuck, but Momma, doesn't know where your brothers stuck...but Momma will find him-"

"*Sniff* B-But who got Baba stuck?", Jennika's eyes watered as she scooted closer towards me, snot dripping out of her snout, I reached towards the side table, and pulled out a few tissues from the box, wiping away the snot from her nose, "Bad guys, Jenny...but Momma is going to try to find your brother, okay?", Jennika nodded her head as she roughly rubbed her face into the tissue, trying to wipe away all the snot and tears. Leaning over, I pressed my forehead against Jennika, reassuring her that everything will be alright. I looked over at Lita, and noticed Lita's face, she was silent as her lip trembled, and tears fell down her cheeks, and silent hiccups came from her mouth, "Aww baby come here", leaning over I picked up the two and placed each one on my knee, pulling them both into a tight hug, "I want both of you to remember that you brother loves you two so so much, and would never want to leave you girls", I pressed a soft kiss onto the top of their heads, "And remember that I love you two so much as well, but for the time being, I need you two to be strong and brave for your brother...", both nodded their heads and hugged me even tighter than before, not letting me free from their grasp, "Can Momma watch Spiderman with us?".