A Hufflepuff party is nothing to joke about!

Ever since the Cup, I had trouble sleeping as the images woke me up in the middle of the night. The first night I slept in Cedric's bed, but I didn't want to trouble him anymore. So, I stuck to my own, which led to waking up at night, or taking twice as long to fall asleep. So, now even with the nap on the train, I had a hard time keeping my eyes open during the sorting ceremony. Cedric had just suggested for me to go up to the dormitories when Dumbledore took his place in front of the room.

"We have the honour of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months, an event which has not been held for over a century. It is my great pleasure to inform you that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year."

Cedric and I shared a grin before we heard the twins shout over the murmurs.

"You're JOKING?!"

Everyone started to laugh, and Dumbledore chuckled appreciatively. "I'm not joking, Mr. Weasleys. Though now you mention it, I did hear an excellent one about a troll, a hag and a leprechaun..."

I chuckled when Professor McGonagall cleared her throat.

"Oh, sorry. Where was I? Ah, yes. The Triwizard Tournament-" And Dumbledore started to explain what it entailed and why it stopped so many years ago. There was an excited buzz when Dumbledore informed them that students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be staying at Hogwarts this year. The voices grew louder when it was announced that only students of age at the time of the selection can enter their name in the Tournament. Cedric and I were one of the first ones to get up from the table and head out. Since the Tournament wasn't a surprise to us and I was too tired, I just wanted to go to bed.

"Don't you need to lead the first years down?" I asked when we walked to the large doors.

"No, Gemma is explaining it to them."

"Alright." I glanced over at the Gryffindor table and saw the pack of Weasleys together with Harry and Hermione conversion seriously. Just when I was about to turn my head, George saw me and gave me a wink and a wave. Fred looked up to see at who his twin was waving and gave me a wave too, making all the other Gryffindors look up with curiosity. I gave them a small wave back before Cedric wrapped his arm around my shoulder, guiding me out the great hall.

During dinner Fred and George eyes didn't waver much from the back of Guinevere's head. The others all had giving up trying to get them into a conversation. Their attention was diverted when Dumbledore stepped forward and announced the Tournament. Fred and George were already making plans to get around the age limit, much to the dismay of Hermione, but they didn't care. George saw the ash blonde hair with streaks of yellow in them stand up from the table and be one of the first to leave the great hall. He caught her eye and couldn't help but wink at her, sending her a small wave. Fred didn't want to be outdone and waved just the same.

"You don't actually think you got a chance with her." Angelina huffed. The twins snapped their heads to Angelina.

"What?!"?

"That Hufflepuff girl... She's Cedric's."

"She is not anyone's. They are not together." George hissed. Angelina glared at the twins, her jealous streak rising up. Ever since he had gone on a few dates with her last year, she got jealous at every girl they talked to.

"If you say so." Angelina pursed her lips.

"I asked her out." George blurted out. Angelina glared and stood up, marching out of the great hall.