shining rose (he shouldn't fall in love with a stranger)

Start from the beginning

Jk; actually my family kick me out from house after knowing I am into man (jk look down while biting his lips till now he feel a burning sensation in his lips as it's get cut due to continuously biting .. hearing it a smile form in tae's lips but he was fasten enough to hide it and make a sad face )
Tae: bcz of that only bcz of this silly reason they kick you out ... Well it's sad .. where will you go .. (he said hoping jk doesn't have any place to stay ... He will be most happiest person ever if it's happen ... What love make human ... The person who always want ppl happiness now praying someone sadness... )
Jk; I don't have any place to stay ... (He said with a timid voice )
Tae: then stay here (he said excitedly but jk look at him weirdly but soon he fake cough and look at jk ) I mean stay here I live all alone at this big house so you can stay here you know also you don't have any place to live so why don't you stay here umm it will be better rest upon you ... (Tae make a finger crossed and pray to god just jk become agree with this one ... He lazily look at jk whole cold sweat from in his forehead.. )
Jk; umm ok then but how can I live freely this is not acceptable I can't accept everything freely...

Tae: then marry me (he said more like whisper while jk look at him )
Jk; did you said something..
Tae: who me no not at all you can stay ok umm I will think about what you can repay me later not now .. now I have to leave for office so bye now and let's meet at night ... And if you want to eat something then just call me ok in landline you will get number.. don't cook lunch I will send food now I am going...
Jk; but I can cook ...
Tae: do it later ok now I have to go let's talk later ... (Jk just sigh as tae is really stubborn about everything)
Jk; your tie is lossen should I help you with this ... (Tae nod his head as yes while jk come to him and did his tie .. tae was looking at him so closely his heart was beating so fastly that it will burst out in sometime... After the moment he look at jk his side profile everything is so beautiful so mesmerizing that tae can't able to move his eyes ... Jk back away and smile at tae )
Jk; now it's done so good luck and have a good day ok ... (Jk smile at tae while tae bite his lips after sometime jk feel a soft lips in his forehead.. before he can react tae ran away while saying bye and jk blush furiously... He pat his cheeks and close the door later look at the house smirking at himself)

It was already lunch time when tae call jk who is doing something In house ... Receiving the call he hear the most husky voice which make his spine totally frozen ...
In otp
Tae: hello my shining rose what are you doing??
Jk; nothing just sitting and roaming around your house what are you doing??
Tae: I am doing work what else I can do ok bun now I sending you some good eat it ok ..
Jk; ok did you eat something??
Tae : no i will eat sometimes later have some work so now bye take care ok bub ...
Jk; take care you too ... (He hang up the phone and smile a little later kiss on the button area leaving the phone in his place ... He come to the bedroom and open tae's cupboard taking out a black shirt he sniff it later stand in front of mirror ... Stripping himself he wear the shirt and take out another one shirt start dancing with it while humming a song .... He was so happy don't know why ... The couple dance become more real when jk start seeing tae's reflection shyly he start dancing with the reflection moving his body like tae is leading the dance ... His shy smile making the whole environment more beautiful... The bright room seems dull to jk only light is the eyes which is shinning he lost in the light ... He shyly look down later pick it slowly like tae is the one who is picking his head ... 

Meanwhile tae
Tae was in his office totally frustrated due to his office work ... He just keep the phone at this time his sec come there and smile at him ...
Sia : sir we have a good news and also a bad one ..
Tae: say what is it ... What is happening again ...
Sia: actually we get the lee's deal and our share is going down day by day ... And today it's really less .. with lee's deal we also can't do anything...
Tae: leave now Sia I want some time now ..  (he lean his dream is getting shattered... He was not any businessman from long time ... He start the business with lot of difficulties ... As a orphan he always face the harsh reality from childhood and this company he make it with his blood sweat and tears ... He make the whole house and company by lot of difficulties.... But right now his state is worst he can't do anything make everything right ... He close his eyes and know only Choi did this ... He want to buy the company which tae denied and now he is facing all this ... He closed his eyes in irritation and pick his things going out somewhere where he can feel some peace ... He hold the cigarettes and start the car later left from there ... His life being so harsh to him... Gulping down the pain in his throat he closed his eyes and one face come in his mind ... The beautiful face didn't let him feel more sadness... With a aching heart he come to his house )