Chapter 47: Last journey...

"15 of you are going to the hospital and don't do any wrong and directly come back after the check up."

As she entered inside the bus, spotted bestie sitting at the window corner and simply sat behind him.

"Hey, I did liked him.." a smile spread around the cheek as she remembered the past.

After 30 mins...

"Bestie, can I?"

"Sure." Shifted to the right side.

"It might have hurt."

"Not exactly..what about you?"

"I didn't had it."

"Why?" With an confused looks again.

"Something needed to be completed."

As the bus started moving, the cold breeze was blowing up his dark hair and the charming smile was seen once again but what gives her a thought was his health.

"Bestie, here you can cover yourself with this,it's cold." She removed the muffler and tied it around his neck.

"Am sorry Anna.."

"For what."

First time he apologized to her and it quite felt devastated hearing it from your first love.

"For all the past."

"It's alright bestie.. moreover, am sorry for troubling you before. If you can, please forget it bestie."

"Hmm..." nodding his head slightly she silently gaze him closely for a while as who would know it would be the last time to see him then.

"Anna... someone is calling you."

"Who is it? Am quite busy packing right now."

"You go and see yourself."

Her head searched here and there and when no one was seen she turned back and there brother Phub Tshering was standing Infront of her with a wide grin.

"Thank you so much for the goodbye chit sister and enjoy your vacation." She just couldn't hold the tears back and was gazing up when got into the embrace of her caring brother.

"Am going to miss you alot brother. I can't believe I won't be able to see you next year."

"Me too...take care.. whenever you miss me, remember our lovely conversation together hmm.."

"It's alright Anna... don't cry, everyone leaves one day or another." Sonam tried her best to console her along the journey.

"Am back home..." She hurriedly ran to hug her home.