Chapter 30: You Wanna Carry Me..

"All of you be on time tomorrow, disperse." The club president made the announcement and everyone went on their own.

"I didn't got your plate." Yangchen was chatting with her friends and at the same time responding to her.

"That's fine, I will go and check."

"Where is it gone?" She was getting agitated for not finding it when her feet isn't supporting her properly.

"What are you doing here alone?"

"My platter isn't here." She started frowning again.

"You can take mine."

"What about you then?"

"Am not taking dinner. I mean am invited at Principal's house for the supper. So, you can take mine."

"Thank you. I will return tomorrow."

As she was about to climb down, she was startled to see Aric bending down asking her to get on his back.

"Here, get on. I know your leg got cramped."

"How did you knew that? I didn't told you anything."

"Cause am genius."

"Haha.. it's alright..I can walk."

He helped her to descend from the chair and slowly started taking steps.

"Hey, am glad to know you had taken the right decision by accepting your selection. All the best and bring me medal okay."

Thank you but am still confused whether I took the right decision or not."

"When will you ever grow up to take your own decision?"

A week ago...

"It's a good opportunity for you. Why are you rejecting it?" His inquiry looks again.

"Just because am not feeling like to go and moreover, my friends didn't got selected and I will be alone even if I go. If I wasn't into confusion, I wouldn't have asked you."

"You do whatever you wish then, such opportunity won't come time and again."

"I was just asking. You need not have to be angry."

"Who is angry? Why should I be angry?"

"again his same dialogue." She thought.