Chapter 43: The chit...

"hey, what's wrong?" She lifted the low lying heavy head.

"Nothing.." back to the desk.

"I know what happened to you."

"What do you even know?"

"I don't know whatever I say will ease you or not but try to get a grasp of it. I know it won't be easier to do than to say but.."

"That means you knew right? Who told you?"

"I heard it from others."

"Tell me who told you.."

"It isn't important about who told me Aric and I just wanted you to be good."

30 mins earlier...

"Anna, did you knew your brother broke up with his girlfriend." The question was quite a thunderstorm for her.

"Hey, no need to ask, she would obviously know for the brother and sister would always be together." The girls were surrounding the group and talking all about it.

"Sorry, I didn't knew about it for he hardly shares with me."

"What kind of sister are you? Not knowing what your brother is going through."

"I think he is really broken..but it quite suits him more for breaking our dear Billy."

"Hey, when I didn't knew about it doesn't mean we can held him wholly responsible for we never know their story too and moreover we aren't anyone to indulge in their life. So, please stop guys."

Happy Dasain...

"No one reached now, shall we rest for a while." Five of them pushed the door and entered inside some singing and rest banging desk.

"Why he always stop me from seeing his rough book? Shall I see it once?no..no..he might have some reason not to show me...but it's just his rough book, nothing will be there as it isn't his diary or something private." She gradually opened the first page and it was really not to be seen cause all are messed up.
(Please come back...I know I hadn't given you much time as I should have...dummy...dummy Aric..you will never be happy throughout your life...I need you..please..)

She closed the book instantly and kept it back under the desk.

"I am really sorry Aric, I couldn't realize your troubles sooner and it's best to be with someone whom you would truly cherish." She tore the page and after folding in a perfect shape she put it inside the book.

"Why you hide such a huge pain from me? Am I not worthy enough to hear you? That was indeed disheartening as you had really helped me when I was down but when I have to support you I was lame to understand it all through, am really sorry dear."

Next morning...

As she entered the room, Aric was waving at her indicating her to come there.

"What happened?"

"Here" he opened her hand and closed it after putting a chit.

"What's this?"

"You can see for yourself."

She slowly opened the chit and it says, "no..no... please don't blame yourself..I just needed some time to sort out everything, so.."

"Brother, will you please tell sister Sayre that someone came to see her?"

"Sure.."

"Excuse me?"

As she turned back the prettiest senior was standing right behind her.

"I am sorry sister if I happened to disturb your studies time which would be very precious for grade XII students. You may not know me but I.."

"No..no..I know you. You are Aric's sister right?"

"Yes, but we never had any conversation before..."

"He used to tell alot about you..so,"

Even when she was explaining things, she looked really pretty with snow complexion and her height too was perfect, for sure Aric would obviously fall deep with her mesmerizing beauty.

"So, may I know why you.."

"Ahh.. sorry I got lost for a while. Actually sister we didn't had any contact before so what I would say today, you may or may not be prefer la. Hmm...Actually I owe him a lot sister, thus I consider him as my angel and would even say he is my lucky charm for all the thing he has ever done for me. In the trail of cheering me up, I had forgotten that he needs to be with someone else who needed his love and care more than me and who has that very right to get his time but only yesterday did I knew how much he wants you back in his life sister, he loves you alot and is blaming all to himself. I am really sorry sister but will you please give him a second chance, I promise I won't appear in his life again..when I was down he really helped me a lot but when it's my time, all I could do was to ask you sister cause you are his life and truly there will be a huge difference in getting consolation from the person one loves and other people."

"If we won't have future together, I think it's just a wastage of time. So,"

"Is it because of your health sister? I knew only a few days ago that you are also a heart patient but if both of you adore each other, all would be great naa?"

"I don't hate him but.."

"Please, sister I will owe this forever."

"I will see once.."

The moment she turned back her mate was standing right beside her in shock.

"Anna, what's this?"

"Why?can't I even do this little for him when he did alot for me huh?"

"No...no...I mean my friend who always says 'nothing is for free' is here folding two hands infront of someone whom you had never spoken before too."

"Please Sital.. don't tell him okay. You have my promise."