Chapter 41: Happy Face😊

"Here let me," as she was about to draw it, he slide away his hand.

"I don't like tattoo."

"It's not tattoo, simply a emo face."

"Still then.."

"Fine then I won't force you." She took her step towards the one doing his practical at the other end desk.

"Bestie, can I make a happy face on your hand?"

"Sure, here.." he lengthen his fist and she marked her mark on his right hand.

"It looks beautiful."

"Thank you and this indicates our friendship, will that be fine?"

"It works for me."

Far back she spotted Aric gazing at her somewhat a eagerness face.

No. 18?"

"Sir, he went to the restroom."

After a while she saw him coming from downstairs and called out as he was going at the end of the que.

"Aric, you are infront of me."

"I know that."

"Are you angry with me?" She pulled one of his arm to ask out.

"Why should I be angry?" His voice rather sound contradictory to his words.

The pointy needles gave a goosebombs all around the body as approaching near and as she turned ahead Aric was closing his eyes as if like he is also afraid of it that somehow relieved her.

"Sagar, will you please slide this upwards as it's bit uncomfortable with the injected hand."

"Sure, here let me." He took his steps ahead and before he could reach there, a hand pulled her arm upwards and tied it around.

"It's done. "

"Weren't you angry with me? but this.."

"Whatever."

"Anna, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's that?" The question was thrown out of the blue as she was writing the notes.

"Who is your first love?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Simply wanted to hear from you..the one you truly felt for excluding admire and all those infatuated one but true one."

She wrote on her palm and showed him the name, "bestie"

"Good" he thumps up him and went on his own when she spotted a familiar one on his hand.

"Aric, what's this?"

"My emo..I tried but wasn't good like your's."

She chuckled for a while,

"It's beautiful. Really."

"Is it? Then let's exchange our emo here after."

"Fine, I will use it in my signature then." She was enjoying the scenerio of it all.

"Me too."

"So, Aric along with the exchange of emo let's exchange our (karay strand: a woven cloth belt to held Bhutanese national dress gho and kira).

"Fine, here" he plucked one and landed it on her hand.

"From here, the destination begins now."

"What does it mean Aric?"

"Nothing..."

However, she felt it. The destination really began by then..