Chapter 40: Pinky Promise

"I don't know why she likes so much to trouble other, firstly her bestie and now it's Aric. Truly she tortures him alot and poor Aric, he has to handle her like a small baby and I doubt she would ever grow up."

As she was about to enter the room, she heard the girls gossiping. suppressing it all inside she moved in, took out her book and headed towards the classroom even before the bell rang.

"Was I really troublesome? Though I tried alot but maybe I shouldn't have got close with him whereby neither he will get troubled nor I had to hear those back talks. It's all my fault."
She put a piled of books infront of her and started shedding covering herself under the arm.

"I think I should just end this." She took out her biology practical box and took out the blade and cut her wrist.

"Anna, what are you doing!" Pema screamed out and as she raised her head she saw Aric rushing towards her.

"What are you doing?" She hid her left hand behind but too late Aric already noticed that and took out her hand. He tore the side window curtain and covered her hand.

"Are you stupid? What nonsense is this?" His eyes were full of water that seems like it would pour out anytime and was gazing at her.

"I am sorry..I didn't mean to." She dropped her eyes to the ground and as she was covering herself behind the curtain, he would open it again. (might doubt she would do something again)

He got her seated and wiped her tears that were all over her cheeks.

She again bend her head and started sobbing, when a hand landed a tissue from under the desk. As she turned to receive it she saw a male gho and shoe in Pema's seat.

"Thank you and am sorry Aric, I didn't mean to. I mean you need not have to care whatsoever happened to me after all the troubles I had given you."

"Please stop it Anna!" His tone seems the mixture of both care and irritation. Face covered into his hand and again his red ear,

"He is hurt."

"What made you do such stupidity."

"Am I rude Aric?"

"Who told you that...tell me who?"

"Am just telling my instinct feelings."

"Here," he hold her firmly and eyes fixed..."it doesn't matter what other says about you for you are perfect in your own ways. Don't give a damn shit for all the back biters for they belong just there behind your back and here today I promise you that I will never ever leave you at any cost hmm.."

"You mean it?"

"Of course."

"Promise?" she gave her finger asking him to connect it.

"Promises are more reliable with pinky ones. So, here it goes.."he Interlocked their fingers and tapped it with the two thumped somewhat indicating it's confident.

"Have dinner okay...here you can take my paste."

"not having appetite. I will directly go to the hostel."

"Don't be stupid. Chitra, will you please take care of her and let her take dinner. If not you can forget I will ever talk to you."

"Fine, then don't talk to me."

"Really? Stupid girl." he ran off again after shuffling her head and by then it seems like it became his habits of doing that.