Chapter 37: Our First Photo

Annual Variety Show gave it's way which would remain as a beautiful moment in every students life where Anna, Meto and Yangchen has also practiced the dance for it along with their groups.

"Aric, let's go. Everyone is snapping photos." As the usage of gadgets is strictly prohibited during school time, every students would take that moment as a precious one to make more collection.

"Anna, shall we do it some other day cause there are many more people out here and it's quite uncomfortable."

"Fine, I don't want to force you though you had promised me."

A week ago...

"Here, I got some refreshment for you all. Have it and practice well." The house in charge brought some juice for each participator and called off the day for it.

"Excuse me, Is Aric inside?"

"Yes, he is practicing." It was Chador, one of Aric's group friend who came from same middle school and somewhat a introvert person he used to be.

"Would you please ask him to come out for a while."

"Aric, someone is here for you."he moved inside as he started calling him out.

"Tell them to wait for a while..am practicing."

As she opened the door lightly and was leaning on the door, Someone approached from behind and tapped on her shoulder.

"Whom are you waiting for?"

"Aric."

"Aric, Anna is here for you! Come inside." It was Sagar a good friend of her who has a really good voice and at times would sings for her and the tallest member of Aric's group.

"That's fine Sagar, I will wait here."

"What happened?"

"Here, I got a juice for you."

"So you came here just to give me this?"

"Yes, why would I come then?"

"Thank you." As he was about to move inside, she hurriedly caught his hand to speak it out.

"See, I told you there's something else too. What's that?"

"Hmm...Aric, I heard like there will be photo session during the variety show. So, shall we create some memories there?"

"Haha..so you came here for this only? There is nothing else you wanted to tell me?"

She simply nodded her head indicating yes and shooking her head as a no.

"Fine then."

"You agreed?" blocking his way backward.

Firstly a nod and a shook.

"Hey, it's confusing, be clear."

"What will I get if I do it then?"

"What do you even expect from someone like me?"

"Just the present you to be the same forever."

"Will try."

"Same here."

Present day...

She climbed up the stairs and was about to get inside when a familiar voice called her name.

"Anna, Aric is calling you." It was the most shy guy again waving his hand and indicating her to come down.

"Tell him I don't want to do it."

As she turned around to get inside the hall, Aric was rightly standing infront of her.

"Let's go." Together they descended from the stairs and headed towards the area where a senior sister was snapping photos and a que has been formed too.

"Aric wait, are you going there simply because I asked you to. If it's so, I don't want to."

"No Anna, he was actually kidding with you a while ago just to see your reaction and as soon as you went up, he followed you from behind." Sagar confronted her and as she looked up, he was simply smiling.

"Stupid girl."

"Idiot boy."

Together the whole group came into laughter and as they stood up together he threw the bag to his friends and seems like she saw him noticing from the side though acted unnoticed.

When We Were 17🌿जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें