Chapter 4: Does he care?

Metro, yangchen and Anna had stayed as a whole. They were the two beautiful soul Anna has ever met, a year ago when they were in grade X.

A year before...

"Hey, join us," a cute little girl with Bob hair waves her hand. It was yangchen, the most talkative girl from section B with an 5' height yet makes everyone fall for her charming (dimple).

"Where are your friends? I mean didn't they came for lunch?" The next question was thrown out as soon as she took her seat. It was now Metro now with an enquiry looks. She was the most adored dancer of 2018 and even Anna was a fan of her beautiful dance.

"They went for parent's visit and you were left alone?" Even in her angry mode, she could see the utmost care for her.

"You can join our group from now onwards okay." Her warm hug was still as fresh as it happened
Just a day before.

That was how she got into the team and found those beautiful lilies. They all enjoyed their grade X and also studied well to cross the first bridge of life and thankfully all got qualified for higher grade whereby Yangchen opted for "Arts" and Metro and Anna went for "Science."

The three were heading out and met bestie on the way wearing his school track suit.

"Where had you been?"
The question just surprised her. Till now she has been following him everywhere and for the very first time he asked about her whereabout. It just made her feel over the ninth star as if he do care her or has been searching for her.

"Just around the campus." She smiled and landed him some chocolates and her smile was returned back when he accepted it with his Charmin smile.

"Anna, you are blushing." The two of them teased her time and again and didn't even knew when they reached the hostel.