Chapter 19: What was that?

"Evening study time." The school speaker sang the cue for the timing.

"Anna, I didn't understood what you wrote on my desk."

"Sorry, I didn't get you."

He hold her wrist and lead her to his seat and what she saw surprised her even more, what was that?

On his desk was written(I love you Aric 99% be careful, you will regret).

"It's you right?"

"Excuse me, what you mean? Do you think am stupid to write such nonsense anywhere I wishes."

"Then explain me what you mean earlier."
He isn't loosing his grip and that's indeed hurting her.

"Aric, I don't know who did it but it's not me..I swear."

"Fine give me one of your notebook, I will check it."

How much ever she said that she isn't the one, he isn't listening that made her irritated and slammed her physics book on his desk.

"Alright, you can check it. Here is the book."

"Your (a) somewhat looks similar." He stared at her looking at the handwriting.

"Don't irritate me any further Aric, when I said it wasn't me why are you putting the blame on me. I don't have any interest in writing those nonsense."

"Then tell me the reason for your earlier message, otherwise I will assume it's you who wrote this."

His irritating words made her speak the truth at last and moreover, she doesn't want to hold it any longer when her friend has done such stupidity that fell on her head.

Few hours ago...

"I heard you are into relationship with a senior."

"Sorry I didn't told you thinking you might get hurt."

"Hey, why should I? am no one for you."

"Who said you are nobody for me?" He dragged her by the hand and made her sit next to him.

"Anyway, what is it?"

"Nothing, you just be careful and don't go deep with her, that's all."

"Why?"

"Just because."

"You might have some reason. Otherwise, you are not someone to speak about any third person."

"You don't know me well."

"I know you very well."

"Anyway, tell me what you mean by that?"
His stubborn question made her just to flee from there.

"Nothing but just saying, hope you won't mind. Right now am busy, so catch you later." She collected her books and marched towards the hostel.