Chapter 15: To admire my brother..

"class?"

"XI science."
The girls were having special talk and had put Billy in the middle as if like taking her interview.

"You can share with us."

"We won't tell to anyone." That's usually how girl's talk used to be. They say, they won't share to anyone but will be the first one to be the soundbox.

As Anna landed on the bed to take a nap, the girls at the corner clapped their hands.
"Anna, here is yours sister-in-law."

"Oh...Aric is your brother Anna?" Billy asked her somewhat a shocked or embrassed looks.

"Yeah adopted, I did."
Billy had studied together for the past 4 years as her classmate and is quite an intelligent girl and from XI, she opted for commerce field.

As days passed by she could sense Billy being more friendly with her. She said that Aric was her first love whom she really adores though she used to have boyfriend before but love is different. So, she can completely understand her situation because she has also experienced how the thing called 'first love' exactly feels.

Ever said I love him...

"Anna, do you have someone you feel for?" Billy asked her our of the blue.

It was a random question that anyone would ask to anybody. However, that questions made her shudder a while that day when her heart beats fast just thinking about him.

"No, I don't."

"Don't lie, eyes are the mirror to the soul."

Exhaling a long breath and smiling at her, she had already told the truth by then.

"Yes, I do, he is my first love and my ever charming hero but I think he hates me for liking him."

"Who is he? We have known each other for so long and it's alright to share it." Upon much pressure, she took out the name.

"Bhim Raj from my class "

"Oh! that cute little boy."

"Hmm..he is a year older than me just his height is too cute."