Chapter 27: The result

As she folded the paper and was returning to her seat, she saw bestie on the window gazing downwards seriously.

"What happened bestie? Why this long face?"

"Nothing..I just got lost for a while."

"Are you fine."

"Yes am good. So, how is the result?"

"20th, it wasn't good and your's ?

"Mine was bad, only 6th. I don't know whether my parents would be happy with it or not."

"Why can't they? That's indeed a beautiful marks. If I bring such good marks my family would have tour me the world."

"My marks hasn't gone below the top three topper till now. So, I was feeling a bit low."

"It's alright bestie. You can always strive ahead for I know you will end up great as you are both hardworking and intelligent. So, cheers on." She put the snacks inside his mouth inorder to cheer him up.

"Thank you." With his smile again but something seems strange that moment. Her heart doesn't beat fast nor any butterfly was twirling inside her like before. The smile that used to feel ding dong seems ordinary that day and she wondered for a while.

As she turned back her brother was standing right behind her that nearly took her soul.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Just having some chat with bestie. What about you?"

"Just turning around."

"Ohh...so, how was your result?"

"It's quite low. What about you?"

"Same here."with her usual depressed mood.

"That's fine, we shall work hard again." His motivation is always lying there in everything he does or anything he says.

"Hey, you also had watt."

"I also have means? Does anyone also has?"

"I used to have before and I know how to get rid of it too."

"Really? Then will you get rid of this one too."

"Hmm..can you pluck a thick hair from my head." She bend her head and he searched the entire hair, flipping here and their and at time shuffling it.

"Hey do it fast. How long are you taking just to pluck a hair."

"Am not able to find it."

"What nonsense, you can pluck anyone. Am not bald that you have to search the entire area."

"Shh... don't move. I got it." After rounding off the entire head, what he got was a strand of hair from her fore head indeed.

"Finally." He gave her a thin strand of hair after breathing long.

"Is it such a hard task?"

"Yes madam."

"Stupid. Bring your hand here." She rounded off the watt with her hair and how much ever she tried to tie, it would break again.

"Hey, it's not working? A few years ago a sister did the same thing on me and it worked but why it's it working on you." She raised her head and saw him staring at her in somewhat a lost look.

"What's wrong." She waved him inorder to bring him back.

"Nothing." Simply shooked his head.

"Oh... missing your princess? She teased him with his senior girlfriend and again he was simply shooking his head smiling at side.

"My brother has fallen so deep..oh..love.." there she went rolling her book as a mic and singing aloud when he dragged her down and closed her mouth indicating her to shut up and she removed his hand and pointed towards his ear.

"Hey, your ears are becoming red."

"That's fine. I have some work at hostel so let's meet later on." He rubbed his ear and went out of the door.

"What's wrong with him." Lifting her shoulder, she also moved towards the room.