Chapter 25: Wishes Book...

"Here is your book."

"You wrote it?"

"Done."

"Thank you."

Freshening up, she landed on her bed and took out her book she has been maintaining since 2016 and still value it as much as for her diary.

"Sanu what does it mean my smile is the most killing part?" Sanu, a love guru who knows almost all things about love and emotions unlike Anna who doesn't even knows why people wink their eyes. They had been closed friends since Sanu came as a fresher and Anna was in grade VIII in 2016 and still does though some obstacles tried to separate them more.

"Ho..ho..who is this guy to fall for my Anu's smile?" She started badgering her with that notorious acts again.

"Don't be mistaken dear, our relationship isn't like that. Maybe it could be like he wants me to be happy."

"Hmm..anyway, who is he?"

"Aric, my brother and you know what he has also written(Never ever cry for anyone in any situation cause tears are meant to be precious.) This line actually gave me strength and seems like I got rescued out of a deep pit I had been crawling for so long and sometimes as I notice him, I wonder how can someone be so beautiful."

"You know Anna, these days you have started to talk so much about your brother. With this extend I doubt you might fall for him."

"Hey, are you crazy? He is my brother."

"Adopted right? Not your own."

"Yeah adopted and cousin too. Found out recently. So, keep your hypothesis with yourself dear." She pulled her cheek and raised her brow indicating she won and somehow she remembered Aric's acts of raising it and rubbed it as fast as possible.

"Whatsoever am really glad that my charming Anu is back and not that wimpy one. So, I think your brother deserve a reward." She hugged her and have a peck on her right cheek.

"You suit with smiling face, let no evils eye cast on you." Seems like she is really enjoying her friend's happiness.

"Thank you darling, you know my brother also used to say that." It just splashed out from her lips.

"No third person for now." She gave an down expression that somehow looks funny too.

"Okay dear..sorry."