Chapter 11: Sweeping routine...

"what's that?"
Anna made her way through the crowd to see what has been pasted on the board.

"My parents shouldn't have kept my name with the beginning alphabet (A), cause everything starts with that letter and here also..ewe.."

She scanned the remaining names and they were in six including Aric, whereas bestie was on Tuesday that made her go down as her expectation didn't really met the reality.

"Is your name only the one that starts with alphabet (A)? Crazy girl." As she turned back, Aric was standing just behind her and slightly scoffed at her.

"Hey, what you mean? I didn't said anything to you and was just talking to myself. So, why do you care?"

As she was about to move out, he slightly crossed his leg and blocked the way.

"What are you doing?"

"Why did you lied to me?" He bend forward and stared directly into her eyes as if like an interrogator.

"When did I ?" Back with the same attitude.

"About your friend."

"Uff! I already told you that was just a dare game played within us and my work was to convey the message to you that my friend likes you, which I did. Now, if you believed that it's not my fault so, please...excuse me now."

She moved out of the room mumbling to herself, "what a psychopathic boy and why Yangchen has to choose him only for the game. Moreover, we are together for the sweeping routine, you might also become psycho Anna..be careful."

She patted on herself as she walked and hitted her forehead on something tough..OMG! it was bestie's chest indeed.

"Bestie?" The name just splashed out of the mouth and she closed it as soon as possible.

"Yes." He turned around and bend down, smiling at side. That's making her fall even more with him now, his charming smile is really cute and as she swallowed her thought all she could say was

"Nothing. Your name just came out blankly. I have some work to do. Shall catch up later, bye."

As she was about to move, he caught her wrist that was indeed giving her butterfly inside.
" Yesterday, I actually.."

"How are you feeling today? Is it a bit better?"

Before he could finished his talk, she cut it midway cause she was afraid he will talk about his disease whom she really doesn't want to pressurize and makes it mendatory for him to share to her for she truly can't see him getting hurt and it's alright that she can still pretend that she knows nothing when actually she had cried the whole night, the day before for as long as she sees her bestie, her charming prince and her ever first hero happy, everything is fine with her and can do anything for him too. That much heed over heels she used to love her bestie.