Chapter 5: That one question...

"who am I?" It brings a good sensation when he felt her hand covering his eyes.

"Anna, it's you."

"I was in love when every part believed it's you. It feels like am residing in a Dreamland for even the stars waves around me when I am with you." Every minute passes by without realizing she's damn sunk into him.

"What happened?" He waved his hand that indeed made her come back to sense.

"Nothing, just observing the scenery."

"Bestie, can you please solve me this problem? I couldn't really do it."

"Let's see, which one?"

"Question no.3"

He started noting down the answer on the board seriously scanning every steps but she was just lost scanning him more.

"Is there something on my face?" He started rubbing his face and not before but then the powder got on his cheek.

"Here, let me." She ruffed with her left hand tego and mistakenly got her eyes locked with his. In a single moment, she was lost just staring at him. His every parts were gleaming out. His side (dimple) with that charming smile and has two dots on the neck, everything was so sweet and seems much more melody, when he suddenly took out the book.

"Here Anna am sure that this question will surely come in the test."

"Man made math, math made me mad." She simply scribble the book inorder to erase that silent mode for even in his eyes, she could see awkwardness after the catch.

Two days later, the sheet were given out and teacher doesn't really seem happy with the marks scored.

Everyone clapped their hand when Bestie went to receive the the paper. He was the topper (18/20).

"Wow!" She was so happy without giving any thoughts to her mark. (3/20🤣) exactly from what bestie had taught her.

Still happy though failed for got a number and not just zero all thanks to him. She tore the rough page where he had written and pasted it in her diary.