Chapter 31: The truth...

"All ready! We will leave in 10minutes from now." Though he is junior but is the sub- president of taekwondo club.

After the Principal's counselling got over, everyone got inside the bus to start the destination.

After almost half an hour, the bus halted at Gedu main town for the lunch. Alone and inside the bus, head leaning on the window somewhat missing her friends and her naughty brother.

The journey started again and she had fallen asleep gradually until a brother woke her up and as she opened her eyes, it felt like the green view of Chhukha Central School was freshly welcoming them.

Everyone got out of the bus and started carrying their luggage inside s classmate escorted by a young lady.

Some eating, some chatting and some hanging on phone as everyone was busy on their own when a little cute girl came to announce for the orientation time.

"They didn't left me with any option because the matter seems quite serious. If it was only about picking fight, I wouldn't have reported them." She just heard the conversation by mistake and somehow she remembered what Aric told her a few days ago.

"Brother, is your name Phub Tshering?"

"Yes.."

"So, you are our health captain." It sounds weird being in the same school and asking such questions but honestly she doesn't know most of the students apart from her classmate and few batch mates.

"So, can I ask you something if it doesn't offend you."

"Sure, please."

"Actually I overheard your conversation a while ago and the problem that occured with juniors, is Aric also included in doing those things?"

"Why?"

"Sorry brother if it offended you by any means but my intention wasn't that and am just asking as Aric is my adopted brother and honestly am quite sensitive regarding his involvement."

"No sister, he wasn't there but he backed up his friends who were already in the wrong side and I think he got injured at last. Not only me but all the badge- holder are saying he priotize his friends without knowing what sort of comrades he has. Still then I don't have any grudges particularly on him." As she further notice him, she sensed him to be a good person and wondered how Aric didn't liked him.

"That's rather an relief. Thank you for sharing with me brother and let's meet tomorrow."

They bid good night and headed towards their respective rooms.