Chapter 13: The whisper...

"Oh my God, he stays so jolly. What a story?" The girls were whispering at midnight that awakened her and made her wonder whose topic they were discussing this late.

"Yangchen, about whom were you people talking about." She asked it in half- sleep as she turned to their side to hear the complete one.

"Aren't you asleep?"

"The late night talks woke me up."

"Aric, from your class."

"Unbelievable, he is really irritating."

"It's true Anna, his first love died when he was in grade IX in his own arm." Big B responded from the right corner as she also came from the same middle school as Aric. A chubby and cute, caring friend was she and at times they would lay down together when the coldness strike.

"Oh..my God! I felt sorry for him. I used to talk so rudely and even called him(Chaka) now as I hear all those tiring past, am actually feeling sorry for him. The reality of this world is really cruel. (Whom we adore the most, has to leave them only). He has such an tragic history, I shouldn't have been rude to him. I think I should try to talk properly with him and could erase this awkwardness."

For the very first time she felt guilty to face her classmat. Sleep crawl to her again as she was thinking all those possibilities.

The ignorance continued...

More days went by and bestie did continuously ignored her. Their friendship was vandalizing every passing minute. Anna need a strong reason for his strange acts but all he says was just, "nothing happened and am like that only." that would saddened her even more. Whenever, she tries to talk, he seems to be in haste and would move away without talking properly that would hurt her even more and all she could do was shed out tears cause heartbreak really pricks more than the snake's poison.

The confusion...

"Prem, can you please pass that bottle inside the hole."
He was a good friend of bestie who came from the same school and is of quite same height.

She was shocked to see Bestie running and picking up the bottle instead of Prem.

"Thank you bestie." She just turned back and went inside the room.

"Why are you doing this to me bestie? You know it very well that I love you the most. You are my first love whom I really can't forget and act as if I don't care. I thought you really hated me so doesn't like even seeing me but what was this? why do you have to confuse me till this stage that not knowing whether I should be happy right now or not."

She covered herself under the blanket and started sobbing till the dinner time when her friends woke her up.

"Am not hungry, you guys can go."
Back to under the blanket again. It has been her comfort zone now, a place to take refuge where no one resides and will ever notice her.