◆Chapter 121◇ (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Hair whipping around her face, forming a bow and arrow from the lightning in her hands, Miyuki took aim at her brother's chest, Eagle vision in use.

Izuku winced, a sharp tingle running over his mind from his Danger Sense.

What the...!

Zin was right in front of him, though, preparing to strike him down with a rivet spear of light protruding out of his arm. Dodging the attack, he whipped around quickly and saw a bright ray of light speeding towards him and the villain. Without hesitation, he moved his head and the arrow of light struck Zin's chest.

"Yuki-Chan!" Izuku exclaimed, surprised when his best friend landed beside him.

"Release Blackwhip!" She ordered, shadows surging around her body from her palms.

"What?! If I do that, Zin'll regain full control over his Quirks and -"

"I know! But, Izuku, this is not the time to debate. He isn't Shigaraki or All for One - he's much stronger than them both right now, so I need for you to do as I say! Please! I have a plan, so please... trust me on this!"

"...Alright!"

Izuku pulled back his Quirk. Banjo appeared over his shoulder, eyes bursting out of his sockets.

'Oi, Ninth! What the hell do ya think you're doing?! Get back in there right the hell now...!'

Izuku's eyes widened when, just as Zin pulled the arrow out of his body, a sea of shadows appeared beneath their feet. Four dark columns shot into the sky, webs of shadow appearing between them and connecting like chains on a fence around the three of them in a cage as large as a coliseum. In the next instant, he felt his feet sink into the shadows under him - almost like Quicksand...

"What the hell is this?!" Zin growled, already ankle deep in the darkness.

Miyuki grabbed Izuku's hand and, using Blackwhip, pulled them out of the murky darkness before they got sucked in. And as if it wasn't bad enough, black hands and beast-like talons reached out and clawed at him, dragging him down faster.

"Shikigami Expansion... Hell Gate!" Miyuki breathed. She coughed, blood splattering from her mouth. Izuku looked at her in concern. "Darkness is an inversion of light but both have no true depth. This way, even if he does try using Decay, he won't be able to destroy anything..."

She activated her Sky Walk and stood on her own, freeing Izuku to use Blackwhip to restrain Zin further as he sunk into the shadows. But just as his face disappeared, white cracks appeared on the liquid surface before shattering like glass as Zin broke free in a burst of light. He grinned when he saw his sister standing above him, injured and looking as delicate as a leaf with all those vein-like cracks etched across her skin.

"Well..." he muttered, wiping the blood off his mouth. Wings sprouted from his back and he flew up towards her, a crazed look in his eyes. "Now I can have some real fun around here!"

"Not while I'm here!" Izuku said, pulling him back with the tendrils of Blackwhip secured round his ankles. Zin groaned.

"Why's it always the boys interfering in family business? In any case..."

He was cut off when a bright sledgehammer smashed into his jaw. He went hurtling down, stopped to regain himself, but Izuku appeared above him, pulling back his fist.

"Enhanced capture combo: Black Chain!"

Capturing him again and, just as before, Izuku caught his wrists and swung him into the metal bars of Miyuki's giant shadow cage repeatedly. Summoning as much light as she could, Miyuki let out a yell as she slammed a bolt of light into Zin and pinned him there alongside the green-haired boy's Quirks.