◆Chapter 121◇ (Part 1)

The moment he uttered those words, a tremor shook the grounds of the entire school. Miyuki whipped around, eyes widening when she saw a cloud of darkness appear behind Aizawa, Neito, and Manual. A wave of twice clones flooded the space in the next instant, and as soon as the first one appeared, she detangled herself from Izuku's hold, raced over to Neito using her Sky Walk, shielding him with her light before the first Twice clone could get to him.

"Sasaki-Hime!" Neito exclaimed, turning to look up at her from the ground. His face twisted in shock when he saw the mass of clones pressing against her shield, silver lines streaking across her skin once more. "What are they...?!"

Aizawa's eyes widened when another warp gate appeared over the monitoring Isle. "Yamada!"

"This is Kurogiri," she said through clenched teeth. "Phantom Thief, move away from here as quickly as possible. Hurry! Erasure is still needed to nullify the Villain's Quirks!"

"What about you? You won't be able to hold them back on your own like that for long," Neito responded, eyeing her bloodied hero costume and fresh wounds. "If you keep this up, you'll! –"

"It's absolutely necessary," Miyuki interrupted loudly, straining to push back against the ever-rising wave. Looking over her shoulder at him, she raised a thumbs up and flashed him her signature smile the best she could, "That you all survive, Monoma-Kun! You are the main character here, after all... right?!"

Pursing his lips together, Neito swiftly turned back to look for Aizawa. Miyuki did so, too, but the two students were shocked to see the Twice clones pouring out of other Warp Gates from behind the shield. Manual and Aizawa had been swallowed in the gigantic wave of them and they struggled to get out.

"Sensei!" Miyuki and Neito exclaimed.

She couldn't extend her shield anymore. The luminosity of the sun and her own light were keeping it intact just enough to keep Neito safe. If she stretched it out any farther it would surely break under the immense pressure from clones' bodies pressing against it.

"How the hell are there so many of them?" Neito mumbled, watching, muscles tight with tension, as the Twice Clones started pounding on the half-and-half girl's shield. One of them punched a hole through it on Miyuki's blind spot and stabbed a knife through her side. "Sasaki-Hime!"

"It's fine!" Miyuki lied, gritting her teeth. The cracks spread farther across her skin. "I can... barely feel a thing right now!"

"Dammit...!"

Miyuki's eyes widened when, suddenly, her feet got swept out from under her. Neito grabbed her waist then shoved her over the side of the roof, back towards where Izuku and Zin were.

"Monoma-Kun?!"

Her eyes widened as she watched her shield start to shimmer away from around the blonde boy.

"You're always taking up the spotlight, Sasaki-Hime..." he said, shadows of the clones darkening his face. "But you said it yourself, right? I'm the one in the lead here. So, leave... go and crush that b*stard of a brother of yours already!"

Neito's face disappearing in the swarm of clones, her shield completely crumpled, was the last thing she saw of that place before she caught herself in a bundle of shadows. She pushed herself to her hands and knees, panting heavily, before breaking down the net. Immediately, she activated her Eagle vision and looked out for Izuku as she wove through the debris across the battlefield.

"Yuki-Chan!"

She turned around and saw her best friend standing in the middle of the battle ground across from Zin, skin seeming to be molting off of his body like the wings on his back. Miyuki rushed over to him just as a blast shook the school, putting up a shield in time to protect them both from the shockwave as soon as she reached him. The battle Cage jolted violently. In the next instant, the ground seemed to lose its stability as the entire structure slowly began to descend.