🖤Firecracker🧡

End of Second Day

Miyuki breathed in, then exhaled deeply as she stretched her sore arms.

"Are you alright, Yuki-Chan?" Izuku asked, slowing down. He watched as the sleeve of her grey blazer dropped slightly, revealing the bandages underneath.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Now go before you miss your chance." Miyuki gave the green-haired boy a gentle nudge forward, urging him to catch up to Katsuki as he was about to leave school premises.

"R-Right!" Izuku jogged ahead to the ash-blonde boy and Miyuki remained ambling behind him, basking in the warm silence of the early afternoon. "Kacchan!"

"What?" He asked angrily, turning around to see the last person he wanted to see and the one he was yet to avenge himself against.

A pink butterfly landed on Miyuki's bandaged cheek and she smiled. Was it giving her a kiss?

"There's one thing I feel like I have to tell you," Izuku replied. Miyuki caught up to him, the pink butterfly still in place. "My quirk is something I received from someone else."

"Huh?" Katsuki responded. Miyuki bristled.

Is he about to do what I think he's about to do??

"I can't say who I got it from, though!" Izuku quickly said. "I wont say... but it's like a story out of comic books, except it's true! On top of that, I can't control it properly. It's just a borrowed power I haven't made my own yet. That's why... I tried beating you without using it."

Katsuki shook in frustration and anger. Miyuki's brows furrowed in concern and the butterfly flew away.

"U-Um..."

"What the hell is that?" Katsuki demanded. " 'Borrowed power?' What are you trying to do, make me out to be more of a fool than you already have?! Huh?! What are you trying to say? Today, I lost to you! That's all it was! That's all!

As I watched the ice guy I thought 'I can't beat him!' It is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. Damn it! I ended up agreeing with what that girl said. Damn it, damn it! You too, Deku! You too, Pepperhead! I'm just...! I'm just getting started! You hear?! Here, I will become number one! You won't beat me again, bastard!"

Miyuki's heart twinged with sorrow when she saw him crying out of frustration as he turned around and walked away.

She stepped forward -

"There he is!
Young...!...Bakugou!"

Her bangs flew forward into her face as All Might rushed past them. When he reached Katsuki, he placed his large hand on the boy's shoulder, stopping him.