◆Chapter 120◇

Inside the UA Battle Cage:

Izuku's eyes narrowed as he glared at the villain standing across from him. Half of his head was covered in grit and Ash from the remains of Katsuki's explosion, leaving singed pieces of hair to dangle on one side of his scalp while the rest was pushed back by the chilled breeze, exposing the feathers that had grown around his left eye, fingers sticking out of them much like they were on the other parts of his body. It must've been some kind of a mutation of Zin's other Quirk, Plume. How was he still able to use it, though? Wasn't Neito keeping his and All for One's Quirks at bay with Erasure?

Miyuki might've known why. Unfortunately, as he looked over at her now protectively being held by Mirio, she was unable to offer help of any kind at that moment.

That was fine with him. He had no idea what had happened to her after she'd been blasted away by that beam, but he saw her former foster mother's face before he got pulled through into the warp gate by Toga. He didn't know what business Kasumi had with her, but he did know it was another one of All for One's ploys to destabilise her - probably an underlying plot of his in order to make it easier for Zin to take away her Quirk.

I'm glad I got here in time, Izuku thought, gaze hardening with a steely resolve.

Yuki-Chan could've had her Quirk stolen by now... In that case, even without his other Quirks, Eclipse would have overpowered Zin beyond reasonable means. Nobody would be able to defeat him in that case.

Izuku moved slightly so his body was angled between his best friend and Mirio and Zin, whose face twisted with impatience as he listened to the blonde boy speak.

"Mirio-senpai..." Came Miyuki's voice next.

Yuki-Chan! His heart skipped a beat upon hearing her voice. She was still okay, at least.

"Izuku... Akihiko... is still in there!"

Zin launched into the air, muscles bulging and feathers extending as he soared towards Izuku, the Battle Cage tilting slightly from the force of his jump.

"Enough talk! I'm taking back my brother's Quirk!" He shouted, bringing his fist down onto the place Izuku stood. The ground shook from the impact of his attack.

Miyuki's eyes widened, but Mirio came and quickly shielded hers and his face with his cape as a massive shockwave of dust blew over them.

"All for One..."

Miyuki peeked out from behind Mirio's shoulder when she heard her best friend's voice. Squinting her eyes, she saw the green glow of Black Whip infused with the amber glow of Fa Jin, Izuku's tense expression becoming clearer and clearer as the dust settled, revealing the whip coiled around her brother's enormous arm.