◆Chapter 115◇

Once she finished informing everyone of her idea to gain the upper hand over her brother and All for One, Aizawa filling them in with his own plan, her homeroom teacher nodded, satisfied with what they'd managed to finalize.

When she turned to look at her classmates, a good deal of them looked at her, wide-eyed with intrigue and surprise, as did Present Mic and All Might. Principal Nezu and Tsukauchi cast their gazes to the floor of the classroom, thoughtful, and she pressed her lips into a line as a lengthy silence filled the room.

"The plan is sound, but it carries a lot of weight with it," Aizawa spoke up as he looked at the half-and-half girl. Miyuki looked up at him, slightly perplexed when he lay a hand on her shoulder. "From what we have on our hands at present, it is fairly steady. Although we need more conclusive evidence..."

"It depends on him, though," All Might mumbled behind his hand, his face fixed into a deep, contemplative expression.

"This course of action does seem exceedingly practical," Principal Nezu said, looking up at Miyuki.

"But is it worthwhile to even attempt it...?" Tsukauchi asked, turning towards Miyuki. She frowned, for it seemed like the bags under his eyes had become much darker in these last few minutes alone. "Sansa..."

"Yes," Sansa replied, and the cat-like man ushered Yuga and his family towards the classroom doors. "...We will continue the rest of this at HQ."

While he led them out of the room, Aizawa turned to his class. When he spoke, his voice was filled with a grave despondency. "All of you... make sure you don't say a word of this to anyone else, please."

Miyuki's eyes moved past her teacher to the receding figures of Sansa, Yuga, and his family. She pursed her lips as a deep sorrow filled her heart. Without realizing it, she had started moving alongside her classmates towards the doorway, their eyes glued to their classmate as he was led down the corridor.

"Aoyama-Kun...!" Izuku called out. Yuga looked over his shoulder at him and Miyuki, and his heart twisted to see the anguish in both their eyes.

Miyuki exhaled quietly as the shadows between him and them lengthened across the corridor floor, growing larger the farther he walked away.

"Aoyama-Kun..." she mumbled, brows furrowing as the blonde turned away from them and cast his sorrowful gaze to the ground.

No one said a word to each other as they walked back to their dormitory building. Once inside, Miyuki noticed everyone remained in the common area, a few of them making tea or juice as they sat down on the couches.

A heavy silence blanketed the room as still no one said anything or even raised their head to look at each other. The only sound present there that indicated any sense of life was the sound of shuffling feet as she helped Kyoka carry a tray of a few empty glasses into the kitchen to have them washed. After she finished cleaning them, Miyuki turned around to go see if there were any others that needed to be collected when her eyes fell on a set of poorly tied plastic bags sitting by the counter. She frowned at the contents strewn all over the floor before kneeling down to clean up the mess.

How and when they got there, she didn't know. Nor did she care to. What had happened, happened, and much like the situation around her now, to look back on the past - to continue to lament over it...

Miyuki's grip around an item hardened, her mouth wavering as she found herself thinking back to her classmate once again, unable to help herself as she asked herself -

'I am... a scumbag villain.'

Just how many times... had she told herself a similar thing after her battle against Akihiko?